USJ: The Begining

POV Violet

Once Midoriya managed to respond to my comments, we were already at the USJ.

The atmosphere had become less tense when Midoriya spoke positively, so everyone quickly started talking once they were off the bus.

I walked at the front of the group of chattering students, as we were led inside the large dome building by Mr. Aizawa.

Once inside our attention immediately turned to the site of someone else waiting for us at the entrance.

The inside of the building was, to put it simply, very impressive.

There were multiple sections of different types of terrain, ranging from a lake to a city. But despite this impressive sight, something caught my gaze.

A person was wearing a space suit here with us. They hadn't done anything yet but I couldn't be sure of their intentions.

I tensed, prepared to fight this stranger if needed.

Before I could do anything though I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

The sudden contact startled me but I looked back to see Mr. Aizawa looking at me with his usual tired expression.

Seeing how he was relaxed I let myself relax. The new person didn't seem to be an enemy.

After Aizawa saw how Violet had relaxed again he removed his hand and walked up to stand with the person in the space suit.

"Everyone, as most of you already know this is the pro hero Thirteen. They will be helping to teach you today." Aizawa explained to the students watching him.

'Ah, so they are another Pro hero. That explains why they are here I suppose.'

Thinking this, the last of the wariness I had for Thirteen was erased.

Thirteen nodded their head towards Aizawa in thank you before turning and addressing the students of class 1-A.

"Alright! Before we begin, let me just say one thing." Thirteen said, holding up one finger. "Well, maybe two things...possibly three...four or five."

I blinked silently. I wasn't sure what to think of this hero yet, but it seemed to me that they were not great at organizing their thoughts.

"Listen carefully." Thirteen continued seemingly moving on from their short side track.

"I'm sure most of you are aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust."

Their explanation of their quirk caught me off guard slightly. I wasn't sure what I was expecting from them but having the ability to create black holes was not expected.

I didn't know much about black holes since Nezu had only mentioned them briefly in his science teachings. But there was one thing for certain I knew about them.

They were very dangerous and deadly.

For them to become a hero with such a quirk means that they must have a lot of control over their quirk.