Foundational Hero Studies(Part 3)

Violet POV

I approached the window at the end of the hallway stopping when I reached it so I could execute my plan.

I quickly focused, using my quirk to manipulate the metal guard that covered my one arm. The end of it quickly and smoothly moved up toward the window as if it wasn't made of metal at all.

I then cut a circle as carefully as I could in the glass using the metal tip. It was surprisingly hard and required all of my focus, but I had to do this right so I wouldn't alert the other team.

After I was sure I had cut through the glass I released my hold on the metal and it returned to the state it was in before.

I reached out a pushed on the circle I had just made and it easily fell away. It started falling towards that ground as I pushed it out.

I quickly manipulated the fabric strands of my hero suit to shoot out the window and catch the glass circle so it wouldn't shatter and make noise.

After I brought it back up and put it on the ground safely I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the next step. I was still uncertain about my own plan and it clearly showed with how careless I was pushing out the glass circle.

Pushing those feelings aside I used my quirk once again on the fabric strips and they shot out the window and tightly held onto the window ledge above me. I hardened the fabric making it more stiff and sturdy.

With the fabric now acting like a makeshift harness I took a step back before launching myself through the hole in the glass.

Once outside I quickly started falling but I hardened the straps and created a few fabric strings from the fabric covering my wrists, to shoot up and grab onto the same place the thicker fabric strands already where.

With this extra support I brought my fall to a stop and pulled myself upright. I pressed my feet up against the wall of the building and assessed my situation.

I was now dangling on the side of the building one floor below where I just was. But still several floors of the ground.

"Few..." I let out a quick sigh of relief before I started moving down the building from the outside.

Slowly I lengthened the fabric with each step I took down, allowing me to make a relatively quick decent.

As I defended I made sure to look through each window so I could see which floor the apposing team was on.

I stoped when movement caught my eye. I was now a couple floors down from where Mineta and the 'bomb' where.

Looking more closely through the window I could see Mineta and her teammates back's. They where walking down the hall toward the next flight of stairs.

I saw how Mineta was closer to me then her teammate so I decided to go for her first.

Quickly I made another opening in the window using the same method as earlier. I made sure to be quicker this time.

I finished moving the glass off to the side so I wouldn't land on it.

Moving my legs back and forth, like on a swing, I built up momentum before launching myself feet first through the gap, the strands of fabric following behind me.