USJ: Fight or Flee

Last Time
The purple mist we saw before appeared before the group of students.
The enemy had finally made their move
———————————————————————————

POV Violet

The purple mist gathered together and soon a enemy had appeared behind my shield.

The enemy seemed to be made of the purple mist, not having any clear tangible form. The only sign of a face was the two glowing yellow eyes.

They must be the one with a teleport quirk.

I needed to act quickly, but I couldn't attack while I was concentrating on the shield. Should I cut off the connection to the shield?

It would leave me more vulnerable but it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with.

But before I could make a decision, the enemy acted.

But surprisingly they didn't attack, instead they started talking to us.

"I won't let you escape" The purple mist said as it blocked the exit.

"Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath."

'...What?'

'Are they really talking about their plans in front of us?'

"Hm, I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?"

I blinked slightly surprised, by what the enemy is saying...it sounds like they got the information from inside U.A.

'How could they have gotten that information?'

But I didn't have time to think anymore.

"Well no matter, this is the part I am to play." The purple mist began to grow and spread out, they where attacking.

I could only look over my shoulder at the mist spreading in front of my classmates.

They where farther away from where I was since they where evacuating.

But before the mist could fully spread, two figures jumped forward and attacked the mist.

It was Bakugo and the red haired boy.

The sound of an explosion rang out. Smoke covered the area and I could barely make out the figures of my classmates.

'Did their attack do anything?'

I frowned, I could see purple mist starting to gather again. Their attack wasn't effective.

A sense of urgency began to fill my mind.

The purple mist spread almost completely surrounding my classmates.

The enemy was going to teleport them somewhere, if I let that happen there was no telling what would happen to my classmates.

Thinking quickly I manipulated the fabric hanging from my hero suit, turning it into a sharp and sturdy sword.