Class 1-A

Tw: Strong language(swearing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet POV

'Ding' the sound of a type writer finishing sounds in the silent room.

I pick up the letter I just finished writing for the people back at the post office. I'll have to ask Ms. Evergarden to send my letter to the others.

I stand up and walk in front of the large mirror in my room so I can straighten out my clothes.

I straighten the tie of my uniform as I glance over my clothes agian. I chose to wear the male U.A. uniform since I'm used to wearing pants in uniform not skirts. Plus it gives me more area to manipulate with my quirk if needed.

As I finish sorting out my uniform, I look to the side to see the time on my clock is 8:00 am. I swiftly pick up my bag that has my school things, and make sure I still have my letter as I head downstairs.

"I'm heading off to U.A. now Ms evergarden" I say as I bow my head slightly in a greeting.

"Ah how many times must I say dear call me Tiffany, but do you have everything for the day Violet?" My foster mother says as she looks up from her show to face me.

"Yes I do Ms evergarden, I have made sure that I have all the things I may need for the day."

She sighs as I say Ms Evergarden but smiles, "Then have a wonderful first day at school Violet, I'm sure you'll have a great time".

I nod, "Thank you, but before I go can you send my letter to the others back at the post office?" I say handing her the letter I just wrote.

She smiles taking it from me, "Oh of course dear, I'm sure they'll love hearing from you, now off you go you wouldn't want to be late on your first day!"

I nod and walk out of the house. The walk from our house to U.A. is about 20 minutes so I should get there to class early.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrive at the front gates of U.A. I glance up at the large building. I have been here many time before when attending tutoring with Principal Nezu but I still find it odd that the building is so big. Wouldn't such a big and obvious building attraction the unwanted of many villains?

I look back down and start to make my way to my classroom. I was deep in thought about what the other students in 1a would be like, but I still noticed how many of the other students in the hallways where looking at me oddly. Was it really so odd to them to see a girl wearing pants instead of a skirt to school?

I snap out of my thoughts as I arrive at the large door to class 1a. It wasn't hard to get here since I had memorized the layout of the school using the map Students where given.

I make sure my posture is proper as I open the door and walk inside.

As I walked in I released about half of the class was already there, they must have wanted to be early as well. They all stop their conversations to see who their newest classmate was, as I walked to the front to see my seat in the classroom.

I see that my seat is number ten, beside the half haired boy.
(Where red area is)