Harsh Truth

POV Aizawa

I sat in the staff room drinking my coffee, trying to stay awake.

Today my class was going on a trip to train at the USJ facility so they can work on rescue work.

I sighed remembering how their last training experience went.

Bakugo had unleashed a possibly deadly attack on Midoriya. Midoriya had broken his arm again! And Evergarden had gotten electrocuted.

I paused for a moment, brining my coffee cup away from my mouth as I thought more.

Evergarden...I had said to myself that I wouldn't let anymore harm come to that girl, after all she had already been through enough.

But I had failed since within the first few days of being a student here, Evergarden had sustained injuries that left her with scars.

I had failed.

Even if she insists that the scars won't effect her fighting skill, I'm still worried for her.

Even though I would never admit it out loud.

I finished off my coffee and let out a deep sigh.

"Such problem children..."
———————————————————————————

POV Violet

I was a little late getting to class today.

Recovery Girl had wanted me to come in before class started to see how wearing my prosthetics had effected my skin.

It seemed that wearing a covering over the skin that the prosthetics was working well, and doing so wouldn't cause harm to my skin.

I reached the homeroom of class 1-A and opened the door.

Everyone else was already in the classroom, either talking to each other or minding their own business.

I saw Mina waving at me with a smile, I nodded towards her in greeting before taking my seat at the back of the classroom.

As I took my seat Mr.Aizawa walked into the classroom, with his usual tired frown on his face.

Everyone took their seats and sat at attention after seeing Mr.Aizawa enter.

"We are doing something a little different for today..." Mr. Aizawa began speaking.

"Today we will be going on a field trip so we can train at the USJ training centre."

Some students started talking excitedly, I suppose this USJ place is something they have heard of?

"You all will be practicing rescue work today instead of battle skills. Remember that rescuing is also a crucial part of being a hero, so don't slack off during todays training."

"for todays training you will have a choice to wear your hero costumes or the gym uniform since some of you may not want to wear your hero outfit at this time"

"Now get ready, we'll be heading to the bus out front  that is waiting for us."

Aizawa finished speaking and left the classroom.