Weakness

Tw: Burn description&Drawing
(Drawing isn't realistic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet POV

The first thing I noticed was the bright light that shone through my eyelids. Even with my eyes closed the light was slightly irritating.

Wait, why are the lights so bright? Where am I again?

The memories of the battle came rushing back to me. Reflexively I widened my eyes in shock, remembering what the electricity had done to my body.

I winced as the bright light hit my now opens eyes. Shouldn't have done that. I blink rapidly a few times trying to get my vision to clear up.

"Ah your finally awake"

My head turned immediately to where the voice came from.

My vision had finally focused and I could see who it was. Standing there was small elderly woman.

Ah, recovery girl if I remember correctly. She's the nurse at this school. I must be in the intermarry right now, guess that explains why things are so white and clean in this room.

"You've been out for quite a bit dearie. There is only one hour left of classes before the end of the day." Recovery Girl brought my attention back to the present, ah so I have been out for a while.

I guess that should be expected considering the injuries I must have sustained to what's left of my arms.

Wait, why am I not in more pain then?

I looked down to see what state my arms where in. My eyes widened in shock once more, my metal arms where gone.

I turn my head back to Recovery Girl to ask her where they are.

She must have guessed my concerns because she spoke before I could, "Don't worry, I had to detach your prosthetic arms in order to heal the skin they where attached to."

"Your skin was burnt pretty badly since the hot metal was touching your skin for a while. But don't worry my quirk healed you almost completely."

I relaxed, leaning upwards, into the bed after I heard her explanation.

I tried flexing the muscles in what little was left of my arms to see what kind of movement I was capable of.

As I flexed the muscles I winced, the burns still sore and not completely healed underneath the bandages they where wrapped in. But I was able to move the stumps left of my arms, not that it was of any use for me.

"Now now! That's enough of that young lady!" I turned my gaze away from my arms and look back at Recovery Girl.

"You need to rest the muscles in your arms, you could cause further damage to your muscles and skin if you move them to much."

"Because of this, I ask you don't wear your prosthetic arms for the rest of the day. This will give the skin more chance to heal. You can come by tomorrow to pick them up and I'll finish your healing then.

I titled my head to the side slightly confused. "Why can't you just fully heal them now?" I asked her.

"My quirk heals people by using the energy of the person I use it on. I can't risk draining anymore energy from you dear, so make sure to rest today, alright?" Recovery Girl finishes her explanation looking at me expectantly.