Foundational Hero Studies(Part 1)

(A quick drawing I made to show Violet in uniform)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tw: Strong language (Swearing)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Violet POV

Tw: Strong language (Swearing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet POV

The final bell of the day rings signalling the end of the first school day.

I pack up all my things and head of the door not bothering to stay for to long in the classroom.

But before I could leave I heard someone yell behind me.

"Oi extra!"

I frown slightly hearing Bakugo's yell, but I decide to stop and see what he wants.

I stand just outside the doorway as he storms towards me scowling.

As he nears me he reaches out his hand in an attempt to grab my arm, but on instinct I grab his wrist and twist it moving to pin his one arm behind his back.

"Hey what the hell! Let me go!" Bakugo yells angry that I managed to get the better of him for the second time that day.

I drop his arm returning to clam stance as he turns back to me holding his arm.

"Fucking hell you need to stop doing that!" He says slightly quieter this time.

"I am sorry Bakugo, but if I may ask why did you call out to me?" I ask him unfazed with his attitude.

"Tch, I was going to ask who the hell you think you are?! You think your better than me because you managed to pin me down!" He scowled clearly angry.

"I do not understand what you mean, I am Violet Evergarden" I stated confused by his first question. His expression changes to confusion as I say this.

"But no I do not think I am better than you, I only think about how I can improve my combat skills so I can deal every situation to the best of my abilities."

I said exactly what I was thinking, but I was still confused why he would be asking if I think I'm better then him, odd.

Bakugo furrows his eyebrows in an emotion I couldn't understand before it is quickly replace with his usual anger. "Tch stupid extra, I'll beat your ass!" He yells as he stops away from me.

How odd, he always seems so angry I wonder why? I shrug the thought off as I turn to also leave the school since I didn't have a tutoring session today with principal Nezu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~