Quirk Assesment Test

Violet POV

I was the first to walk into the girls changing room, the rest of my classmates trailed behind talking about Aizawa Sensei.

"How can someone like him be teaching at U.A?" Mina says to us as she walks in behind me.

"I know right! He was asleep in a sleeping bag when I came in!" Said a brown haired girl, shaking her head.

"What about you Violet?" Asked Mina.

I turned around and look at her confused, I wasn't sure what she was asking. She must have noticed my confusion because she said, "Do you really think that he is a teacher at U.A? I mean aren't all teachers supposed to be pros?" The rest of the girls turn their heads towards me while getting changed.

"Yes I know he is a teacher here at U.A" I stated simply. I turn back starting to get changed as well.

"Huh! how are you so sure?" Asked the brown haired girl. "Ah! Also I do think we have met I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She smiled at me.

"I am Violet Evergarden" I said simply, shocking her a little at how bland my introduction was. "I am sure because I have seen him in the staff room with other teachers" I continued ignoring her shock.

"Wait why where you in the staff room?" Yaoyorozu asked clearly confused, the other girls also appeared confused.

I turn back to them to answer, "Principal Nezu has been tutoring me at U.A. For the past few months, so it is only natural that I have seen the other staff during some of my times here."

The other girls looked beyond shocked at my answer, was it really that odd that the principal would tutor someone that's going to go to their school?

"Kero, why would the principal tutor you though" Tsu asked bluntly. Her question snapped the others out of their thoughts and looked back at me to listen to my answer.

"I was behind on general education so the principal wanted me to be caught up so I could enter U.A. under their recommendation."

The girls seemed even more shocked if that was even possible at this point. Yaoyorozu decided to break the silence, "I-ok we can talk more later but we should really hurry up and change now or else we are going to be late." The other girls though hesitant agree and turn to get changed.

They break into causal a conversation while I turn and start to change. Before coming to school I had decided to wrap my metal arms with bandages to avoid more attention. I quickly got changed into the gym uniform, reviving a few odd looks from the other girls but none of them asked any questions about the bandages covering both of my arms.

As soon as I finished I stood back up and walked out to the test, most of the boys had already finished changing and stood talking with each other in front of Aizawa Sensei. I stood behind everyone with my hands behind my back listening for further instructions from our teacher.

Once everyone had come out to the field Aizawa Sensei began to speak, "Alright we are doing a quirk assessment test now" This caused many students to voice their confusion.

"But what about the entrance ceremony! Don't we need to attended orientation!" Uraraka asked clearly shocked by Aizawa Sensei's instructions.