Characters

The Romano Family

Astrid Delaney Romano: she is a 15 year old female, has a twin brother. Has Dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Loves art, reading books and listening to her brother play music. She is mischievous and kind, loves to help others(volunteers with her twin at a local pet shelter).  However it is very hard to gain her trust, she loves her twin and family more than anything.

Elio Miracolo Romano: 15 year old male, has a twin sister. Has Dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Loves sports(especially when he plays with his sister), cooking and playing/creating music. Very protective over his twin, he is a very loyal and calm person and at the same time cheeky as well(enjoys pranking his sister).  Enjoys helping people as well. 

Valentino Romano: Father of 7 boys and 1 daughter. 45 years old. Retired Mafia Don, misses his ex wife. Loves his family and is very protective over his children especially his daughter. Enjoys listening to classical music. Has anger issues. He also has 3 brothers. Has dark grey hair and blue eyes.

Michelangelo Dario Romano: 25 year old male. Has 6 brothers and 1 sister, recently found out that he has two more siblings(the twins). Is the new Italian Mafia Don. Very busy. Owns various legal and illegal business. Highly intelligent and organised, however has anger issues and is seeking help for it.  Loves his family dearly, always wanted a little sister. He enjoys card games and cooking. Has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Alessandro Marcello Romano: 23 year old male. The right hand man of Michelangelo. Recently found out about having two more siblings. The mother hen of the family, very protective over his little sister. Loves art and owns an art&fashion museum as well as a tattoo shop. Enjoys making cloths for his family. Has light brown/hazel like hair and brown eyes. He is calm but always looks intimidating, this is wired because he is a big softy.

Domenico Ciro Romano: 20  year old male. Computer and engineer genius. Loves cars especially classical cars. He can also fly a plane. A player. Loves his family dearly and is also very protective over his sister. Hard to gain his trust. Enjoys playing the guitar and violin. He is a very arrogant and kind person. Has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes

Lorenzo Lionello Romano: 17 year old male, is a triplets. Eldest out of the three. Loves  sports and his highly competitive, favourite sports are swimming and basketball. Excited to meet his new siblings. He has a very energetic personality, he also has quite the temper. Has brown hair and blue/brown eyes. Wants to create his own business. 

Leonardo Vincenzo Romano: 17 year old male, the second oldest triplet. Enjoys reading books and studying. He is known as the nerd of the family. Wants to be a doctor and is very passionate about it. Has a relatively calm personality. Excited to meet his new siblings as well. Looks like Lorenzo but has a lot of freckles. 

Luca Santino Romano: 17 year old male. The youngest triplet, also known as the trouble maker of the family. He absolutely loves annoying his siblings. Also very competitive when it comes to sports. Enjoys social sciences, wants to be a lawyer. Has a temper as well. And excited to meet his new siblings.  Looks like Lorenzo but has slightly darker skin.