Chapter 7

*These pictures do not belong to me*

Astrid POV

"Welcome home"

Thats what he said, but some how it really annoyed me. Welcome home, is it really our home. Me and Lio have spent 15 years of our life not knowing our father or any other kind of relative, these people are practically strangers to us, maybe I'm being too emotional, I mean I just got off of a very bad flight. Elio rapt one arm around me pulling me closer to him. 

Soon after we entered the gates the limo parked close to the front door. Michelangelo was the first one out of the car, then it was Elio and then me. My heart felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest and on to the floor. The house was not a house, not close at all it was a mansion.  The architecture was incredible I couldn't help but admire it, the back yard seem to stretch out.  There where guards and I'm guessing butlers and maids around, who are they? Perhaps the mafia. Nope, I'm just reading a lot of  mafia novels.  Elio held my hand. 

Elio POV

This place was amazing, and once again Astrid was in her own world, she gazed upon all of the architecture not leaving a single detail to escape her eyes. I guess she didn't realise that there was an older looking man waiting to greet us. He had Dark grey hair and bright blue eyes, and the way he was dressed was similar to our brother over there. He wore a suit, yet it was less formal than the one our brother was wearing. His eyes seemed to be filled with anticipation and happiness. I'm guessing he's our father. He slowly walks towards us, here goes nothing.

"Welcome home Elio and Astrid it's finally great to meet you both", he said with a smile, he walked closer towards us about to give us a hug, but me and ash both took a step back. I held Astrid's hand tighter. I guess he got the hint and stayed still. He looked a bit hurt,I guess I kind of felt bad, but at the same time I didn't. We just met these people, they're practically strangers.

"Right, why don't we go inside", Michelangelo said. We just nodded.

Valentino POV 

I was just informed that they finally arrived. I rushed down stairs to see them. And there they were, I saw a short girl who was gazing upon the walls and plants, she looked like she was in a world of her own. La mia stella (my star). And next to her was my boy. I was so thrilled and over joyed to finally get to meet them."Welcome home Elio and Astrid it's finally great to meet you both"I started to walk towards them faster, but then they took a step back, Elio held Astrid's hand tighter, and shifted his body in a type of defence position.I knew this was going to happen, I knew they weren't going to trust me straight away. But it hurt. 

"Right, why don't we go inside", Michelangelo said. "And why don't we show you guys around?"

We showed them around the house. First we started with the living room, and then we gradually made our way up stairs to the bed rooms. 

"These are your rooms, and the room at the very end is Michelangelo's room then the rooms go down from oldest to youngest and my room is upstairs next to my office" I said. 

"Yes and these are you bedrooms", Michelangelo said

"Thank you", they said at the same time.

"Why don't we leave you two to rest up before dinner",and with that they went into their rooms. Now let's see how dinner will play out.