Chapter 10

Elio POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Uh Damn I forgot to turn off my alarm. It's 6.00am no no no this is too early for me. Why did I forget?! Well it doesn't matter cause I'm up now, great. 

Sniff sniff . Yep and I most definitely need a shower. 

Last night was not too mad if I'm being honest,  and honestly I thought that there would probably be a few people upset that we arrived. I dunno.

1 HOUR LATER

I decided after playing one hour on on my Nintendo 3DS I would go wake up ashy. As I slowly creep towards her room, I heard a creek coming down the hall. Oh it was one of the triplets, what was his name, shit this is really bad. Ah yes it was Leonardo.

"Morning how you doing?" I ask, he looked a bit surprise to see me.  

"I'm good how about you?

"I'm good too, what are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"I should be the one asking you that instead, aren't you jet lag or something"

"Nah I'm all good, Where you off to?" 

"To the library, wanna come"

"sure why not, but before that I think I should wake my dear old twinny up, you know as her brother it's my duty to" I say and then gave him a wink.

"I get it but, anyway good luck" he says before passing me and walking down stairs

"And before I forget breakfast is at 8.00am "

"Thanks Leo" he turns back and gives me a little shy smile. I'm guessing he's probably kinda like Astrid in that sense, shy but still confident. 

I finally creep into her room. And by the looks of it she's fast asleep. 

"Oh sister, oh why oh why have you still not awoken?" I say, but I still get no response, uhh. Have I mentioned yet that my twin over here is a  very very deep sleeper. I go over to her and start to shake her.

"Common Astrid your going to miss breakfast, theres going to be no food left for you", I say, I then see her start to see her move.

"what?" she whispers

"So you are alive I thought you where dead for a second there, you didn't answer me when I called for you for the first time?"

"Sorry, what do you want?"

"I'm bored let's go explore and breakfast is at 8.00am by the way"

"Ok", that was my cue I pulled her out of her bed and dragged her outside of her room.

"Let's go" I remember correct Leo was heading to the library, I think I know where we are going next. 

*Hey everyone I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my book, as you can probably tell this is the first book that I have written. 
I also wanted to say that I will start to make it more lively in the book, this is only the beginning so get ready. Hope you are all enjoying it so far:)*