Chapter 14

Third POV

As the five set foot in their fathers office they where all ready for what had awaited them.

Lorenzo POV

Oh shit here we go again, my guess is that dad is going to be super pissed off since it isn't the first time this week that he's called us into his office (obviously it wasn't for any good reason). 
As I open the door all I can see is papa writing and signing a lot of papers real fast, on top of that he is still wearing his work cloth's along side with his reading glasses and a glass of whisky next to him. That can only mean one thing, and that is usually when something doesn't go right with you know the other business, and so he has to take it home to finish it off.  The door is softly closed behind us and now we are left with a not so happy father. 

"I can not believe you five had gotten involved in a god damn fight in a restaurant! Especially you three, you where left in charged to look after you little siblings and you failed!" 

"But it wasn't our fault",Luca protested 

"I don't care who's fault it is, you five where all being irresponsible, not only that you ended up causing problems for the owner who was not at all involved in any of your mess"papa takes a deep breath before continuing.

"Alright first things first are you all ok, did any of you get hurt", father examined all of us carefully, he sighs  before caring on. "After you hear what I have to say you are all getting looked at, seconded of all you are all grounded for the next two weeks, within these two weeks you will all take part in community service. And you five, will also help out for free at the restaurant you all made a scene in . Lorenzo , Leonardo and Luca you may leave the room", papa finishes. 

So the three of us do as we were told and we exit the room. Luca is the first to leave, then Leonardo.

"Good luck" I whisper to Elio before exiting after Leonardo. 

Elio POV

Those idiots just left us, seriously what ever happened to sticking together? 

"Now down to business and do sit down. The two of you will be starting school in a week, you will wake 7am and arrive at  school latest 8:10am. You will also receive your timetable in the morning when you arrive at school and a list of all of the different after school clubs you can in roll in to."
Me and Ashy just nod our heads.

"Ok then let me make the rules of this house clear to the both of you. Your bed time will be 10pm you can stay up later of course if you have to study or complete an assignment. You are not at all a loud for obvious reasons to drink or smoke or do drugs  in this house or out. I will not forbid you from dating however you are not aloud to do anything more than to hold hands, but I'd prefer if you both didn't date at all", he looks at us both carefully then continued to talk. 

"Do you two have any questions or complaints?"he asks 

"Nope, not really" Astrid responds

"Yah same here" I say looking at him, well I mean mums rules where actually more strict, our bedtime was 9.30 or sometimes even 9.00, since she said we where growing teenagers that require a lot of sleep. And she said that we were not at all aloud to date, this was honestly not a problem for the both of us since we grew up with half the people at our school, on top of that everyone there was full of themselves. It was also a small town so everyone knew everyones business. She also said if she ever found us doing drugs or smoking or drinking alcohol, she would embarrass us in the most worst way possible and then teach us a lesson. Man mum was the best I miss her so much.

"Do you guys feel comfortable here and please do remember I am always here, your brother are also here for you, if you ever need someone to talk to my door is always open to the  both of you", his tone had suddenly changed into a softer tone, his eyes had a calming gleam that was quite reassuring and genuine. Maybe having a dad around wasn't so bad after all.

"Thank you"we both said at the same time. I must admit I was quite happy to hear what he had to say, guess he isn't a dirt bag of a father, more of a big bear that seems intimidating at first sight but is actually quite warm and soft. 

"Actually I do have one question, do we have grandparents and uncle, aunts or cousins, since you know mum never had any siblings and her parents had passed away way before we were born?" I asked

His faced suddenly lit up, then a great big smile had crept on to his lips, and all of a sudden he started laughing it seemed like he was reminiscing about something for a moment. "Yes yes, you do have grandparents and uncles and cousins,  your uncles are younger than me and like the two of you they are also twins."

Knock knock knock knock knock

Michelangelo had knocked really fast and immediately entered the room before papa could even answer it, "papà abbiamo i file"(" Papa we got the files")he said.  And then the room was filled with silence  the tension in the air had thickened.  For some  unknown reason it had placed a strain on my heart causing it to beat faster and louder until, 

"bene allora cominciamo"("Well then let's get started"), father responded.

"Sorry for disturbing your meeting but this is quite urgent", Michelangelo looked directly at us signalling that we should excuse ourselves and leave the room, before they continue to talk about work or something clearly important.  

"We will just get going then", I responded

"We'll catch up at dinner", Astrid said right after me, this seemed to have made dad smile, but I doubt she noticed since her eyes where wondering all over the well decorated walls of this room once again.

And so we exited the room. "What was that all about, I only understood part of it", sis whispered making sure only I could hear her just in case someone else was around us.

"I don't know guess their work is more important than we thought it be, come on let's go find the others", and so we did exactly that, I took her hand in mine and we walked off to find our brothers(thats still quite wired to say). 

And before we knew it a week went by and we were getting ready to go back to school again, how great, note the sarcasm in my voice.