chapter 8

*These pictures do not belong to me*

Astrid POV

WOW this was my room, it is amazing, but man I'm so tired.Elio walks in."Aassttrriidd", "Eelliioo", I mimic his voice.

"Nice room but mine is better", he says with a big smile on his face. I then squish his cheeks."Hey (Sniff sniff), you stink", what I don't stink, I think. 

"Hey your self mr stinky, how about we both shower then we can watch a movie and relax", I suggest 

"Sure", before getting off my bed he rubs his stinky self all over it

"Hey get off you big buffalo"

"sure Queen stinky", Before I could do anything he grabs my pillow and throws it at my face, and then rushes out my room. God real mature Lio, real mature. I go over to my suit case and pull out a change of cloths, I look around my room for a minute.  

God I can't get enough of this room its so cute

God I can't get enough of this room its so cute. Anyway, I do stink so I should shower. The bathroom was also beautifully decorated. I go into the shower and turn the nob, having the warm water running down my skin was all that I needed right know. 

Elio POV

My new room was bad ass it looked dope. At least know I don't have to share the same bathroom as my twin, I love her and all but sharing a bathroom with her was an absolute nightmare. I would find hair in the sink, hair in the bathtub on the floor she created a lot of mess, anyway that will no longer happen to me anymore. The bed is so comfy I love it. I lay my suit case on the floor and pick out my comfiest cloths to wear. Finally I can shower.

*The bedroom pictures are just an idea, imagine it as you please;)*

~After the shower~

I go over to ash's door and knock.

"Come in", I turn the door nob and enter her room, caring my laptop.

"So what shall we watch, shall we watch a Marvel movie or perhaps a comedy or one of our shows?"  I ask

"Maybe just one of our shows", I open my laptop and realise that I need the wifi password

"shit"

"Whats wrong?"
"I need the wifi password, I don't want to go down and ask them, I'm too lazy" I wine "Maybe you can go down and ask them, it'll be a good opportunity to finally talk to them properly, ms quiet" 

"But, uh fine I'll do it mr lazy, anyway we'll probably be asked to go eat soon and meet the others, can't come with", she ask trying to use her puppy dog eyes. I nod in response. We get up and start to walk down the stairs, damn this place it big. I hope we don't get lost in here. As we made our way down we heard a lot of commotion coming from the living room I'm guessing. Yep I was right. Me and ash walked closer trying not to make any noise, and you guessed it we were ears dropping I mean who could blame us. I can hear 7 voices two are familiar but the rest I'm guessing are our other brothers. 

"Boys settle down already, we've just told you a million times now about the twins, enough with the questions already", dad said, I'm guessing they must have said something stupid to annoy him.

"When can we meet them", an unknown voice said

"At dinner" Michelangelo said

"Why didn't you guys tell us before hand, you know we could have missed school today to hang out with them",another unknown voice said

"your just trying to get out of school again enzo" another unknown voice said

"I'm hungryyyy" an unfamiliar voice wined. What is he a baby? They all stared asking wired questions.

"So let me get this straight that stupid h*** took our baby siblings away and thats why we haven't met them until now" a new unfamiliar voice said angrily. How dare he call our mother that, she was kind, caring beautiful there are no words to describe how amazing she was. 

"Watch your language Domenico" father said.

I looked down at Astrid to see her clenching her fist tight,  she looked like she was about to punch someone and by someone I mean Domenico.  I know how she's feeling right know, our mother sacrificed a lot to make sure we were happy and safe. I remember before mum had a proper job she would always give me and ashy her amount of the food so we would never go hungry. 

"Come on let's go its not worth it", I whispered, I grabbed her hand and we headed up stairs.

  "Why would he even say that?",she asked

"I don't know", we lay there on her bed, and without realising sleep took over.

~In the living room~

Alessandro POV

I couldn't believe it when angelo (Michelangelo's nickname) told me about them. He obviously told me before the others so that I could help fix and design their rooms. I can't wait to meet them in person I finally get a little sister, I can ask her to model for me and maybe this time one of my brothers, Elio could model fro me as well. Yes! 

Domenico POV

I couldn't believe it, that so called bitch of a mother stole my baby siblings from me, my sorella and  fratello (sister and brother in Italian). I can't wait to spoil them. I'm guessing Luca can't wait to meet them either so he's probably going to go meet them right now. 

Lorenzo POV

Can't say I'm not surprised after all our mother did leave us. But you know what I am so happy I finally get another brother and a sister as well, its like a two for one deal.  I can't wait to challenge them in our family games and sports. 

Leonardo POV

Oh my god I was stunned when papa told us the new about the twins, I couldn't believe it.  There are no words to describe how shock or happy I'm feeling right know. Papa said we could meet them during dinner but I can't wait I just want to meet the right now.  

Luca POV

Damn I got more siblings now, yes I'm not the baby of the family anymore. I always hated it when everyone treated me like a baby, but now I have more power. Hehehe, I can't wait to meet them, you know what screw what papa said about waiting to meet them when it's time for dinner I'm going right now and nothing is going to stop me.