Chapter 1

November 2022

Ivy POV

It's been 1 year since our debut and we were doing a vlive to celebrate with our fans.  "1,2,3..  one love, hello we are Glitz!" we all said. "It's our 1 year anniversary!" Kaori exclaimed. "Indeed it is," said Yeonmi unnie. "Thank you so much Sparklz for you got us today, we are very thankful. We will work very hard and improve throughout our comebacks," our leader Sowon said. "Our Ivy actually baked the cake for us," Lily said. "It's not much but I hope it tastes good," I said. "Mmmh this is so good," Kaori said. "Really? I'm glad," I responded. "Ivy bakes and cooks everything for us when we crave sweets or other foods," Yeonmi unnie said. We communicated with our fans for a while, ate the cake, and celebrated until it was time to end the Livestream.

(The cake i baked)

"Well I'm gonna get going to visit my parents," Lily told us

"Well I'm gonna get going to visit my parents," Lily told us. "Alright have a safe trip," I said hugging her. "Thank you bye now," she said waving at us. Once we saw her out, I went to my dorm to study for a bit. "Ugh, I really don't wanna do this. My brain hurts!" I said complaining. I mean I had no other choice so I studied anyways. I did a little of each subject and got all of my assignments done early. I decided to go and practice in the dance room so I changed and started to leave.

My outfit

I practiced for our upcoming comeback and did some other dances but the speakers suddenly stopped and weren't working

I practiced for our upcoming comeback and did some other dances but the speakers suddenly stopped and weren't working. I called Sowon unnie but she didnt pick up then I called, Soojin unnie and she didn't pick up either so I called Kaori and she picked up.

Calling  🐻Kaori🐻

Kaori "Hello?"

Me "Hey where are you guys"

Kaori "At the mall"

Me "Wait you guys never told me that you were going"

Kaori "Really? I thought someone told you"

Me "Can you give the phone to Sowon unnie"

Sowon "Hey what's up?"