Chapter 15

Ivy POV

Today I was full-on busy. Niki was making his solo debut so he asked me to produce his songs and I helped write lyrics for them. One of the tracks features Kaori and another one features Ta-ki and K. I made some breakfast for myself since I probably wasn't gonna have enough time to eat. After eating, I did my skincare routine, did some light makeup, and then picked an outfit to wear. Once I finished I headed to my studio.

(The fit)

Once I got there I set everything up and waited until Niki arrived

Once I got there I set everything up and waited until Niki arrived. "Hey noona," he greeted. "Hey bro you ready?" I asked. "I'm really nervous but yeah," he said. "There's nothing to be nervous about. Just warm up your vocal cords and let's get to work," I said. We were recording the title track today so Niki is going to both sing and rap. "Okay start from the top," I said as he began. "Ahh I messed up," he said. "It's okay, just relax, drink some water, and for that verse try singing it in a higher and softer pitch," I told him. He did it again and it was perfect. "Wow did I just do that?" he asked. "Yeah good job," I said. "Thank you noona your always helping me with my vocals and I keep improving because of your help," he said. "Awww thank you," I said. We mastered the rap parts and the rest then finally finished within 2 hours which was really good. "I'm hungry should we order something to eat?" Niki asked. "Yeah I'm craving okonomiyaki," I said. "Ooh that does sound good," he said. "Let's order some!" I said. I called Kaori to see if she wanted to join us and agreed and was on her way with Lily and Sunoo.

We ate our food and talked about the concept of his music video. After we finished, we went back to recording, and this time we were recording the song featuring Kaori which was a Japanese song. "Okay it sounds good but you need to let your voice open more, like this," I told Kaori while singing her verse as an example of what I meant. "Okay unnie," she said. "Wow," Niki said. "Wow noona you really know your stuff," Sunoo said. "I know right," Niki added. "Thank you," I said. "How's it going in here?" Heeseung Oppa asked coming in with the rest of Enhypen. "Really good, we're recording the second song featuring Kaori," I said. "Wow already? It usually takes us a while to record one song how did you pull it off?" Jungwon asked. "She's my new vocal and rap trainer," Niki said. "Can we hear it?" Jay asked. "Oh yeah," I said pulling up the file and playing it. "Wow!" Jungwon said. "Niki, is this really you?" Jay jokingly asked. "This is amazing! Will you produce my solo songs too?" Heeseung Oppa asked. "And me!" "Me too!" "Me three!" they said. "Woah Woah Woah one at a time please," I said.

We finally finished recording after an hour and took a big break. "Good job you two! You did great!" I told them. Suddenly the door opened and it was Bang PD nim. We all got up and bowed and greeted him. "A little birdie told me that you finished 2 songs in a day," he said. "Yes sir we have, the title track and the song featuring Kaori," I said. "Let's hear it then," he said as I played both songs for him to listen to. "Ivy, you produced this by yourself?" he asked. "Yes sir," I said. "This is incredible and I've never seen such great production in all my years of producing," he said. "Thank you so much I'm very honored, but Niki and Kaori we're the ones who put in all the hard work," I said. "I'll make sure they give you 3 a raise," he said. We discussed some other things and finished for the day. I went to work out really quick then finally finished it was 1 am. I decided to stop by the convenience store before going home. I bought some snacks, drinks, and ramen then left.

Jake POV

"I'm home babe," she said carrying some bags in. "Hey, baby," I said going to hug her. "Hey, ah I'm so tired," she said flopping onto the couch. "How was work?" I asked. "Tiring but PD nim gave me such compliments that I never knew that he'd say," she said. "I know, I heard from Niki. Good job I'm very proud of you," I said kissing her cheek. I went to go and play some video games while Ivy was chilling on her phone. An hour passed and as I was playing she came and sat on my lap facing me. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Yeah, you," she answered. I put the controller aside and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you," I said. "I love you too. Boop," she said touching my nose so I booped her back if that's what you call it. We decided to cuddle and watch some episodes of an anime. Once we did we changed into our pj's and fell asleep.

A few hours passed and I woke to Ivy crying. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. She was trying to talk but I had no clue what she was saying through her sobs. "Shhh it's okay I'm here don't worry," I said hugging her and rubbing her back. Once she calmed down, I went to get her a glass of water. "Okay, so what happened?" I asked. "I-I- h-had a nightmare," she said about to cry again. "It's okay love I'm right here, there's nothing to worry about. Let's go back to sleep," I said wiping her tears. She laid in my arms as we fell asleep.

 She laid in my arms as we fell asleep