Chapter 9

Ivy POV

I woke up and washed up then went to the living room. "Mmmh breakfast is smelling good," I said. "I hope you like what I made," my mom said. "I won't like it, mom... I love everything you make, I really missed your cooking," I said. "Aww thank you, my love," she said. Once it was finished we sat down to eat. "So who's gonna pray for the food today?" my dad asked standing up. "I will. Thank you Jesus for the food you have put on our table, please feed those who are hungry, Amen," I prayed as we sat down to eat. "Mmmh yummy," I said. "I know right," Jinhyeong Oppa said. After we finished breakfast, we all went to get ready to leave the house.

(The fit)

Once we all finished, we left the house and went to the boardwalk

Once we all finished, we left the house and went to the boardwalk. Jinhyeong Oppa and I decided to rent bikes to drive around the place. "I'll beat you," he said driving really fast. "Unfortunately I'm not looking for competition and I want to take my time," I told him. "Well hello, there babe," a voice said. I turned to my side and saw Jake riding a bike too. "Hey, how'd you catch up this far?" I asked. "I have muscular legs," he said raising his eyebrows up and down. "Oh really?" I said. "Yep," he said. "Beat you there!" I said while peddling as fast as I could. We drove for a while until we were there and I beat him by just a few feet. "Dang babe how are your legs so strong," he asked out of breath. "I did gymnastics and volleyball when I was younger so I have strong arms and legs," I told him. "Wow I'm so proud of my multi-talented girlfriend," he said. "Haha thank you," I said.

"It's about time you two came," Jinhyeong Oppa complained. We went to walk around a bit and visited some stores that were around the area. "Oooh this jacket looks cute," I said putting it on. "It does," Jake agreed.  "Alright then I'll take this," I told the cashier. "That'll be $52.23," she said. As soon as I was about to hand in the money Jake did it before me. "Oi why did you do that I was supposed to pay," I said. "As long as I'm here your not going to be able to spend a single cent," he said. "Thank you, baby," I said hugging him.  "Aww look at those two lovebirds," my mom said. "It makes me wish I was young," his mom said. We laughed at each other and walked to the beach. "Let's play volleyball since they have nets here!" I said. "Sounds good," Jake said. "Let's do siblings vs siblings," Jake's brother suggested. "Alright, let's go!" Jinhyeong Oppa shouted.

"We played volleyball so we're for sure gonna win," Jinhyeong Oppa said. We started and played as the parents watched us. "Wow your children are so good," Jake's dad told mine. "They were both in teams when they was younger," he told him. Jinhyeong Oppa set the ball to me as I spiked it. "Whoooo we won!" Jinhyeong Oppa said while high-fiving me. "Good game guys," I said. "Good game," they said. We spent some more time at the beach until it was time for dinner. We decided to go to a really nice restaurant so we all went home to change clothes then went.

(new fit)

I decided to go with a cute puffy dress with some white heels

I decided to go with a cute puffy dress with some white heels. We arrived and sat at our table. One of the staff members approached us looking really stressed. "Hey, so I heard that one of you guys is a singer, we need someone to sing for us because ours is running late and might not even make it and we have a special guest coming to review our restaurant. Will you please help? Your meal will be on the house tonight," she said. "Okay we'll do it," I said. We decided to cover With you by Jimin and Ha Sungwoon, Ganadara by Jay Park and IU, This night by Groovyroom, Into your arms by Witt Lowry and Ava Max, and Save your tears by the Weeknd and Ariana Grande. It was a lot of singing but it was really fun and the audience seemed to love it. After we finished, the staff thanked us and wanted to pay us but we refused.

"That was great! Good job you guys," Jake's mom said. "Thank you," we said. "Jungwon and Sowon would be really proud right now," Jinhyeong Oppa said.  After that, we said our goodbyes and went back to our homes.

  After that, we said our goodbyes and went back to our homes