Chapter 11

A year later

Ivy POV

Today we were going on the weekly idol show so we got up early and went to get our hair and makeup done. "Okay Ivy you wear this," the stylist said. I went to change and once I did we all got in the van to leave for set.

(The fit)

"Please welcome our guests

"Please welcome our guests.....GLITZ!" they said as we walked in. We were talking and playing some games and I noticed that Jake, Jay, and Niki came. Every time a guest comes on their show there's like a tradition where they choose a member to hit with the toy hammer and today that member was me. The hammer part was rubber and plastic but the pole was metal. I didnt like the fact that they do that and they especially go hard on female idols. "1,2,3!" Doni yelled. He hit my head so hard that the rubber came off of the pole and the top of the pole scraped my head. I started to feel quite dizzy and then everything turned black.

Jake POV

They were currently filming my least favorite part when they choose someone to hit with the hammer. The guy hit it on Ivy so hard as if she did something to him which pissed me off. Ivy knelt and held her head and Lily went to comfort her but then Ivy fell. "SHE PASSED OUT AND HER HEAD IS BLEEDING!" Lily frantically yelled. I ran as fast as I could panicking. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" I yelled. "WHO ARE YOU TO BE TALKING THAT WAY!" the guy that hit her head yelled. "I'M HER BOYFRIEND THAT'S WHO!" I yelled back. I quickly picked her up bridal style and took her into the ambulance and went with her. "What happened?" the nurse asked. "While they were filming she had to get hit with a rubber hammer and the guy hit her so hard that the rubber slipped off the hammer and the top of the pole hit her instead and it caused this," I said pissed. "Ah I see, check her temperature," he said to the other nurse. We finally made it to the hospital and they moved her to the ER. I couldn't go in with them so I waited UNpatiently outside the room.

An hour passed by and a doctor finally came. "She's currently unconscious and there was a rip in her head so we had that stiched up," he said. "Can I see her now?" I asked. "Yes, and have you contacted her family?" he asked. "No they live in Australia so I'll cover the expenses," I said. He lead me to sign the papers and I finally went to see her in the room. I sat by the bed and held her hand. "I can't believe that shitty bastard did that to you," I said as I laid my head down on her. "Is this really Jake talking?" a soft voice said. I looked up and it was Ivy with her eyes opened trying to sit up. "Babe!" I said hugging her. "Was that the Jake Sim that I know saying that?" she asked. I chuckled and nodded. "How do you feel should I call in the nurse?" I asked. "Not right now," she said. Suddenly all of her members walked into the room. "Ivyyy unnie," Kaori wailed. "How are you feeling?" Sowon noona asked her. "Fine I have a bit of a headache though," she said.

Ivy POV

"Oh my gosh, you should have seen Jake, Ivy he was Screaming at Doni and Coni like no joke screaming at them and running so fast when I yelled out what happened. He also carried you bridal style to the ambulance," Lily said. "Really babe?" I asked and he nodded. The nurse came to check up on me and said that I was good to go and gave me the medication. We all went back to Hybe and I went back to my dorm to rest. "Hey, I bought food and some snacks for you, I'll put them here," Jake said. "You didnt need to but thank you," I said. "Make sure to eat because you haven't eaten all day. Here," he said setting up the food. "Ahh what would I do without you," I said. "Psh please I didn't do much," he said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! Lily told me how you rushed over when she yelled out what happened and that you yelled at Doni and Coni. Thank you, Jake, truly, and please let me make it up to you is there anything you want or anything you want to eat these days?" I asked. "Well there is something that I really want," he said. "What is it?" I asked. He pointed to his lips signaling that he wanted a kiss. I laughed and then leaned to kiss him. "I love you so much," I said. "I love you too," he said kissing me.

 "I love you too," he said kissing me