Chapter 10

A week later

Ivy POV

Sadly, today is the last day that we'll be here. I packed up all of my clothes and got changed. I brought the luggage to the front door and went to give my parents a big hug. "Make sure that the next time you come, it'll be soon and not 5 years," my mom said as I nodded in response. We said our last goodbyes then Jinhyeong Oppa drove me to the airport.

(The fit)

I said goodbye to Jinhyeong and boarded the plane with Jake

I said goodbye to Jinhyeong and boarded the plane with Jake. " Manager said I have to do a vlive as soon as I get back. I'm kind of scared because it's my first vlive after the news came out and I don't know if the fans will be supportive," I said. "I'm sure they will be so don't worry," Jake said.

After a long flight, we came back to Korea and went straight to Hybe then to our dorms. I was told that I must start the vlive so I did. "Hey everyone it's Ivy! How are you guys?" I said. I usually do a live every Friday and I call it Ivy-Time. At first, there were positive comments but as I was 5 minutes into the live the hate comments were flooding the live. "Kill yourself, come on guys if I did that then there would be no Ivy in Glitz," I said. There were so many other comments saying stuff like death threats, rape, and wanting to kidnap and murder me, but I tried my best to stay positive. "What's your favorite anime? Hmmm, that's a hard one but my top 3 are Attack on Titan, Jujitsu Kaisen, and Your lie in April," I answered. "How was Australia? It was great and I finally got to see my family after 5 years," I said. I scrolled through the comments and I couldn't find any positive ones at all. "Come on guys writing these comments aren't nice," I said trying my best not to tear up.

After 20 more minutes of the live, I ended it, and as soon as I did I was in tears. I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it and it was Jake.

Jake POV

I was watching Ivy's live and man I've never seen so many hate comments in my life. I noticed that she was starting to tear up but was trying her best not to show it. I quickly ran to her dorm as soon as she was ending it. I knocked on the door and she opened it crying. "Shhhh babe it's okay I'm here," I said hugging her. I lifted her up wrapping her legs around my waist and went back to my dorm. I looked online and there were so many articles about it and the fans were posting online about it. I gave her one of my hoodies to wear since she was in a t-shirt and shorts. "See I told you it was going to be bad," she said. "They'll get over it eventually there's nothing to worry about," I assured her. We cuddled together in bed and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and looked at her puffy red eyes. Poor thing cried so much that her eyes were so puffy. Layla decided to join us on the bed. I tried to signal her to get off but she already made herself comfortable. Layla licked Ivy while she was still asleep which was so funny and I caught it on video. "Good morning," I said. "Good mor- oh hi Layla," Ivy said petting her. "Haha Layla wanted to show some love to her mommy," I said laughing to lift up the mood. I got out of bed and went to use the restroom. When I came back the room was clean and the bed was made but I saw Ivy sitting tearing up again while she was looking at her phone. "What's wrong?" I asked. She showed me her phone and it was a weverse post by someone saying things like they're gonna rape her, stab her a bunch of times, slit her wrists open, and make her suffer for dating me. "Don't pay attention to them they're just jealous and lonely," I said.

"Are you okay noona?" Jungwon asked coming into the room. "Of course she's not", Jay said. "This might be random but you look pretty while crying unlike someone I know," Jungwon said looking at Jay. "Are you talking about that time Jay hyung cried in i-land?" Niki asked. "Yeah, you've seen the memes right?" Jungwon said mocking the pose he did. We all laughed and it really brighten the mood. "Hyung you must be feeling resentment, anger, and shame at the moment right?" Niki teased him. "YAH!" Jay yelled as we all laughed even more. "I love you so much so don't pay attention to what others have to say about us, that shouldn't change our relationship with each other," I whispered in her ear. As soon as I said that, she gave me this look that made my heart flutter. She leaned in and kissed me, and in front of my members! "Eww get a room," Niki teased. "Awww how cute," Sunoo said.

 "Awww how cute," Sunoo said