Chapter 4

A month later

Ivy POV

We finally get to go on a break for 3 months but I can't see my family although I miss them. When I first came to Korea I felt lonely as a trainee but I made lots of new friends and even debuted which was such a blessing. I'm the only one at the dorm since all of the members left to stay with their families. Kaori went with Lily to her parents' house. I can finally eat whatever I want since I've been on a diet for so long so I decided to make fresh tonkatsu ramen. It's perfect for the cold and rainy weather I got dressed and went to the grocery store.

(Today's fit)

I was thinking and I decided to invite the remaining enhypen members to our dorm for the soup too

I was thinking and I decided to invite the remaining enhypen members to our dorm for the soup too. Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon started their breaks which means Heeseung Oppa, Jay, Jake, and Niki were left.

Calling 🦅Jay🦅

Me "Yo do you remember the type of pork I'm supposed to buy?"

Jay "Are you at ****** store?"

Me "Yeah why?"

Jay "I can see you. I came with Jake to pick up some stuff for the dorm."

Me "Oh I see Jake waving his hands"

Jay "Alright bye"

Me "Bye"

Call ended

"Yo wassup," Jay said. "Hey," Jake greeted. "Hey, so which one of these is the right one?" asked. "The what?" he asked. " THE RIGHT ONE!" I said almost screaming. "Jeez I never thought as a trainee how hard it would be communicating with my Australian member and other Australian idols," Jay said laughing. "Tch, anyways which one is it?" I asked. "I believe this one," he said pointing to the one on the right. We shopped for the other ingredients we needed and then quickly left back to the dorm. "Okay, who's good at cutting veggies? I asked. "Definitely not Sunghoon, ma guy doesn't know how to cut carrots," Jake said as we all laughed. "I'll prep them," I said. "I'll prepare the broth," Jake said. "I'll set the table," Niki said. "I'll cook the noodles," Heeseung Oppa said. "And I'll cook the meat," Jay said.

"You have really been topping the charts with your latest comeback huh," Hesseung Oppa said. "Yeah we were all happy and our fans and families were very proud of us," I said as Niki started to dance to our song. "I thought you were setting the table and that's not how you do it, buddy your technique is so off," I told him. "I know I'm doing it on purpose," he said. "Oh so your gonna mock our dance," I said squaring up to him. "Dance battle," he said. "Oh your on," I said. "DJ play the music," he said. Heeseung played the music and Jay and Jake took videos while we were having our dance-off.

"And the winner is drumroll, please! ..........ME!" Hesseung Oppa said. "So we did all that dancing for you to not even judge?" I said. "Ah now I'm starving," Niki said. We sat down and ate our food and talked a little more. They helped clean up and then left.