Chapter 12

Ivy POV

I've been resting this whole week and the group has been doing activities without me. I decided to go on a walk to breathe some fresh air. I got dressed and left the dorm.

(the fit)

As I was walking out I saw Niki and greeted him

As I was walking out I saw Niki and greeted him. "Noona do you think you could help me with something?" he asked. "Sure what is it?" I asked. "So I want to ask Kaori out but I don't know how to," he said. "Haha how cute. Okay, all you have to do is confess your feelings to her and tell her how you feel when you see her and are with her. So you know how we're throwing Bang PD a surprise birthday party next month?" I said. "Yeah," he said. "I'll take her to the balcony outside and before I do I'll text you. I'll tell her to wait and as an excuse call me so I have to take a call. Then, when I leave you'll come and ask her out and I'll record the whole thing," I said. "Will she accept it though?" he asked. "She's been hinting that she likes you too, so she definitely will," I said. "Okay thanks for the advice," he said. "No worries," I said. (Btw it's 2024 here so Niki is 18 turning 19 along with Kaori).

I went on a mile walk and came back feeling hungry. I decided to make a salad for lunch and have that. I guess someone leaked out what happened on set so the whole industry hates Doni and Coni now and they got replaced by new hosts. I scrolled on TikTok and everyone was so pissed about it. This one girl said that if she was me then she would've gotten a real hammer and banged it on their heads. It was really funny but also great to see our fans sparklz defend me. I watched some episodes of a kdrama then fell asleep.

2 weeks later

I got invited to be a guest on Jessi sunbaenim's show, Showterview. I was really excited about it because I really liked Jessi sunbaenim. Today was the day of the shooting so I got my hair and makeup done and then went to the stylist for my outfit. I got dressed, took some pictures, and then walked onto the set.

(The fit)

"HEYYYYY!" she said

"HEYYYYY!" she said. "HIIII," I said to give her a hug. "Wow someone looks sexy today," she said. "Thank you, you look very gorgeous in real life," I said. "Ahh your too kind," I said. "I heard you have a boyfriend," she said smirking. "Haha yes, I do," I said. "Can you tell us a story of something that he did for you before you dated? Like as if it was straight out of a kdrama have you experienced anything like that with him?" she asked. I started to tell her about the time when he helped me when Soojin and Seyeon unnie pushed me into the pool and when he helped me in the library from that Japanese guy. "Wow, that was so kind of him, it really sounds like it came out of a drama," she said. "Haha I know right," I said. We talked about other stuff then she asked some questions that fans requested. An hour went by and we finally finished. "Thank you for coming I really appreciate it and I'm not gonna lie you were my favorite guest so far girl!" she said. "Thank you so much, and you are my favorite host/soloist unnie!" I said. I gave her a gift that I bought for her before. She said that she loved it so I'm glad about that.

(FYI Jake and Ivy are born the same year so there both 22 turning 23 here so they are considered adults)

My manager took me to my photoshoot and all of Enhypen were there doing a shoot too. I went to greet them and then got changed. I was modeling for Louis Vuttion's new bathing suit collection. I kind of felt uncomfortable because of the amount of skin I had to show but I had to suck it up. "Yes! Yes! Wow, you are such a natural Ivy-sii," the director said. I giggled and thanked her for the compliment. I caught Jake eyeing me up and down while smirking. I continued on but then the director needed a male to be my partner. "Which one of you can partner with Ivy?" she asked them. "Jake will since he's her boyfriend," Jungwon said. "Okay then Jake-sii please get changed and be back here asap," she said. I also went to change into another swimsuit and it was a bikini which I really felt uncomfortable wearing in front of all these people but I had to do my job. Jake came back out and was walking toward me but before he could the director stopped him and suggested that he take his shirt off.

"Ivy put your hand on his chest and look this way and Jake put your hand around her waist and look at her," the director said as we followed her instructions. My body was heating up and I felt Jake's heartbeat and it kept on increasing faster by the second. We did some more poses that the director instructed us to do then we finally finished. "Thank you, everyone," I said bowing. As I was going to my dressing room to change Jake was following me and came into the room. "You looked beautiful out there baby," he said hugging me from behind. "Thanks, you looked really good too," I said as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our eyes gazed at each other until he bent down and kissed me. "Babe we're out in public," I said. "It's okay no one can see us," he said going for another one.

 "It's okay no one can see us," he said going for another one