Chapter 17

A few months later

Ivy POV

I'm so busy with schedules today. I have preform with our members then I have a solo shoot at 2 different places for a few hours. We were at music bank and were in our room getting ready to perform.

(My fit)

I practiced my vocals and dance then it was time to perform

I practiced my vocals and dance then it was time to perform. We did then I had to do the ending fairy so I did my iconic sexy wink along with a flying kiss. We waited until everyone else performed then went to see who won. "And our winner today is......GLITZ," they announced. We got the trophy and our leader gave out a speech. Once everyone left the stage we sang our song and spent some time with our fans. I saw a tiny kid which looked like they were 2 or 3 in the crowd and they were right by the stage. I took off the beaded bracelet I was wearing and put it on her tiny wrist. She said thank you in the cutest voice ever. "If I see you again I'll give you a big bag of candies," I told her. "Really! Thank you! May I call you unnie?" she asked. "Of course! What's your name little one?" I asked. "Seo Nabi," she said. "Wow, what a beautiful name Nabi, I gotta go but make sure to come again, and if you do I'll do my best to find you and treat you to those candies or ice cream," I told her. "Mama, did you hear that? I'll make sure to come next time. Thank you Ivy unnie!" she said so I gave her a wink.

Once we finished, my manager took me to my shoot. I greeted everyone and then went to work. "Wow Ivy you're a natural," the photographer said. "Thank you," I said. We finished up within 2 hours then we went to my next shoot. While I was posing I saw Cha Eunwoo and Ahn Hyoseop. I clapped my hand over my mouth. They were my top 2 favorite kdrama actors. While going to change I first went to greet them. They said that they knew who I was and complimented me a lot. I didn't expect that but I was really thankful. They were here for shoots too. I asked for a picture with them and then went to finally change. After a few hours, I finally finished so my manager drove me back to Hybe, and from there I drove back home. It was already 8 pm and the sky looked really cloudy.

Jake POV

"Babe I'm home!" Ivy said coming inside. "Hey baby," I said going to hug her. "Oh, would you look at that it's raining," I said looking outside. "Is that lightning and thunder?" she asked and I nodded. She bent down and covered her ears. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I have astraphobia and I'm really s-scared of lighting and thunderstorms," she said starting to panic. I carried her bridal style to the room and laid her down on the bed and cuddled with her in my arms. I felt her shaking so I held on to her and played with her hair. "Let's listen to some music," I said. I gave her an airpod and played some music. "This song is good huh? It's by a band called Enhypen I think," I said playing her favorite Enhypen song. She giggled and nodded. "I'm kind of thirsty, but I'm too scared to go out there," she said. "Don't worry I'll bring you a drink," I said getting up and bringing her, her favorite juice, water, and some snacks. "Here you go love," I said giving them to her. "Thank you," she said hugging me. We had snacks and listened to music until the storm went away.

"Are you okay now baby?" I asked. "Yeah much better thank you," she said. I gave her a kiss and then Layla hopped on the bed giving her kisses too. We played with Layla for a while then changed to go to sleep. "Goodnight baby," she said. "Goodnight princess," I said acting like I'm snuggling into her but I was tickling her. "Hey stop!" she said laughing. "Nope," I said continuing. She then got up and started to get back at me. "Okay okay, truce," I said out of breath. "Fine," she said shaking my hand. Now we FINALLY went to sleep.

 Now we FINALLY went to sleep