Chapter 6

Valentines day

Ivy POV

Today I decided to go to the library to help out my aunt organize some stuff. I decided to dress for the occasion so I went with this outfit.

 I decided to dress for the occasion so I went with this outfit

I arrived and greeted my aunt and the staff. I grabbed a stack of books and went to organize and as I was organizing, I saw Jake reading a physics book. "Hey what brings you here?" I asked. "Oh hi Ivy, I came to check out a few books," he said. "Okay, let me know if you need anything," I said. "Kay thanks," he said. I was putting back the science books when I got a call from Lily.

🌷Lily 🌷calling

Me "Hello?"

Lily "Hey you got a gift from someone and it looks pretty expensive"

Me "Who sent it?"

Lily "Oh wait- theirs a letter with it that says from a secret admirer. Dang the staff just brought a huge bouquet of flowers and a huge box of chocolates"

Me "I bet you a fanboy sent it. How nice of them though. Whats the expensive gift you were talking about"

Lily "It's a Ralph Lauren romance bear with perfume and a Prada bag,"

Me "Damn they must be filthy rich to be sending those kinds of stuff. What's the name of the person who sent it, didnt they say who they are?"

Lily "No, but in the letter, it says to meet them at ***** place at 4 to find out who they are,"

Me "Okay we'll see who the mystery guy is. I'll call you later I'm busy right now,"

Lily "Kay byeee"

I finally finished and decided to head out. Before I went back to the dorm, I decided to get some coffee and sweets from a nearby cafe for me and Lily. "Okay, I'm he-......Woah! You weren't kidding huh," I said. "Yeah, I'm jealous," Lily said. "Oh my goodness these flowers look and smell amazing," I said. "Are you seeing someone and not telling us?" she asked. "Of course not, you'd probably be the first person I'd tell," I said. "I wonder who the mystery guy is, what if it's a scam?" she said. "I'll have security with me just in case anything happens," I said.

Jake POV

I hope Ivy liked the gifts I sent her. I told her to meet me at 4 and it's 3:30 so I decided to wear this.

I drove to the place and set up flower petals and candles everywhere

I drove to the place and set up flower petals and candles everywhere. "Woow romantic guy," Jay said. "Haha yeah," I said as I scratched the back of my head. "Don't be nervous, I'm sure things will go well so don't worry," Jay said patting my back. "I hope so because it took a while convincing Bang PD nim to do this," I said. "Oh she's here," he said going to hide.

Ivy POV

I walked with Lily upstairs and found Jake standing there with flower petals and candles around the place holding a ring. "Is this a marriage proposal?" Lily whispered in my ear. I shrugged my shoulders in response. I stepped forward towards him as Lily was recording. "Ever since I saw you and spent time with you, I started to fall for you more and more each second. I really enjoy the time we spend together, but I don't want to do it as just friends so, Kang Ivy, will you be my girlfriend?" Jake said. I was in complete shock and needed a second for my brain to process all of this. "Y-Yes!" I said. I went to hug him and he lifted me and twirled me around. I felt really happy that he asked me because I also liked him. I gave him my hand as he put the promise ring on me. We walked out as everyone cheered us on. "You knew about this?" I asked Lily. "Yeah, I told Jake about the bag that you wanted and the flowers that you like," she answered.

"I thought we had dating restrictions?" I asked Jake. "Well let's just say that I convinced Bang PD nim really hard and he allows it. Oh did you like the gifts I sent, if you didnt we could exchange them for something else," he said. "Of course not I loved them! Thank you so much for them," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ah haha no worries," he said. It was cute seeing his face and ears turn red after that. I looked at him and giggled. "What is there something on my face?" he asked sounding embarrassed. "Yeah, your blushing," I teased. "No I'm not you are," he said.

 "No I'm not you are," he said