Chapter 14

Months later

Ivy POV

Jake and I bought a house together so we don't have to live in the dorms anymore because we're grown, adults. We're neighbors with a lot of sunbaenims. I also owned a BMW M4 so  I can drive to work instead of having someone pick me up or take a taxi. Today we had a day off so I decided to stay at home and chill since I didnt feel like going out. I  wore casual clothes since I was staying home. Everyone else went out and about with their plans so I was the only one.

(The fit)

I called Jake to see what he was doing and told him to come cuz I was bored

I called Jake to see what he was doing and told him to come cuz I was bored. 5 minutes passed and he came. "Mmmmmh are those brownies that I smell?" he asked. "Yeah I used Felix sunbaenim's recipe," I said putting one in his mouth. "Mmmmh there so yummy," he said. "I know right," I said. "Hey, do you wanna learn this dance with me?" I asked him showing him a video of these people dancing to Prince Royce's song Carita de Inocente. "Yeah, why not. What's the style of dance called?" he asked. "It's called Bachata," I said.  We went into our dance room and then began. "Okay, let's go," he said. "Okay 5 6 7 8," I said as we did it. "You're supposed to put your hand here," I said moving his hand to my waist. "Okay let's do this again," I said.  We did it but Jake stepped on my shoelace and that caused me to trip and fall on top of him. "Liking the view huh," he said. "Pshhh in your dreams," I said as we both laughed. He suddenly turned me and he was now hovering over me. "You might not like your view but I sure love mine," he said. We got up and then continued.

We made a video and uploaded it. "Do you wanna try this?" he asked showing me a couples TikTok workout challenge. "Bet," I said.  "You are probably gonna fail cuz I'm pretty heavy," he said. "Bro shut up I did sports and work out almost every day. I can do anything!" I said.
We also filmed a TikTok video while doing it. I completed all of them with no problems and Jake was so surprised. "How dare you underestimate me tch," I said. "Sawrry," he said hugging me. We played some of Enhypen's songs and were dancing to them. I was dancing to Go Big or Go Home and I accidentally smacked Jake's face while dancing. "Owww," he said. "Oh shit your face is red," I said going to get an ice pack. "Sorry baby it was an accident," I said kissing his cheek. "Hmph," he said pouting. "Oh come on I apologized and it was an accident," I said. He was still pouting and turned away from me. "I'll treat you to coffee and dessert let's go to a cafe," I said. "Okay fine," he said turning around and jumping up and down like a little kid. It was really cute. "I'm gonna go change my clothes real quick," I said told him.

(The fit)

"Someone looks cute," Jake said

"Someone looks cute," Jake said. "Haha thank you," I said. "I was talking about me," he said looking at himself in the mirror. "Hahaha in your dreams," I said. We went to get food then to the cafe to get our drinks and dessert then decided to take them to go and have a picnic at Han river. "Wow what a nice view," Jake said. "You're looking in the wrong direction. The best view is here," I said pointing to myself. We ate our food and talked some more. I laid in his arms as we enjoyed the view and our time together. "Let's take some pictures," I said. He took some of me, I took some of him, then we got someone to take one of us. It was nice spending some quality time with him since we're busy these days with our comebacks and promotions.

Incoming call from 🕴Manager Kim 🤠

Me "Hello?"

Manager Kim "Hey you got selected to do artist of the month dance on studio choom so starting tomorrow you'll be learning the choreography,"

Me "Alright sounds good"

Manager Kim "Ok I'm hanging up now bye"

Call ended

"Who was that?" Jake asked. "Manager Kim, he said that I was selected to dance at studio choom artist of the month have to start learning the choreography tomorrow," I said. "Wow that's great," he said. "Yep," I said. It was getting dark so we went back home. My phone was suddenly blowing up from our group messages. Kaori suddenly texted in our group chat.

GLITZ

  🐻Kaori🐻  How was your date with Jake?

🦢Me🦢     Good and how do you know?"

🦩Sowon🦩 sent a link (article of them)

🦢Me🦢 UGH, PRIVACY JIGEUM!!

🌻Yeonmi🌻 Didn't mark sunbaenim say that?

🌷Lily🌷 YEAH LMFAO!!!🤣