Chapter 7

A few days later

Ivy POV

Today we decided to go to an amusement park with our members, Enhypens, Txt, and Lesserafim's members. I got ready and did some light makeup and we all left.

(The fit)

I took a few pictures and posted them on my Instagram

I took a few pictures and posted them on my Instagram. It's nice finally having our own accounts so now we can post separate things and we all have our own aesthetics so it's really good. We arrived and greeted each other. "Hey babe," Jake said hugging me. "H-Hey," I said. WHEN I TELL YOU I GOT BUTTERFLIES I MEAN IT, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SMIRKED AT ME LIKE THAT. AHHH! Anyways-. We decided to go on the bumper cars first. I mostly bumped into Eunchae and Kaori. It was cute seeing them hang out most of the time. I noticed that they were really close and would always hang out with each other a lot, even as trainees. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel next!" Chaewon unnie suggested.

We all waited in line for 10 minutes and finally, it was our turn. They all went in groups and when it was my and Jake's turn to get in, it was just us. "We'll leave the couple with each other," Yeonmi unnie whispered and winked. "Ah, seriously you guys are so embarrassing," I said as we went in. The wheel finally started to slowly move and the view looked so pretty. I got out my phone and took some pictures. "It's a nice view huh," he said. "Yeah really pretty," I answered. As I continues taking picturing I caught him staring at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked. "I just can't take my eyes off you," he whispered. "Yah! What's with you haha," I said nervously.

A few hours later

We went on a few more rides and then went out to eat, and finally returned to Hybe. I suddenly got a call from Bang PD nim and he said that he needs to see me and Jake quickly so I told Jake and we left for his office. "Hello sir," we said and bowed. "Hello you two, I called you in to discuss something very important so please have a seat," he said. We sat and looked at each other confused. "I wanted to talk regarding your relationship. I know I told you that I was fine with it but unfortunately we can't have that kind of relationship in our company because it brings a bad reputation onto us. Fans will also start a war with each other and won't accept it when they find out so either you must break up or one of you must leave your groups if you want to continue your relationship," he said. As soon as I heard that I got really scared thinking that Jake would've broken up with me. "But sir we just started dating how could we break up? This doesn't make any sense," Jake said. "I know but we were all discussing it yesterday at a meeting. I'm sorry but it is what it is," he said. "Then I'll leave," Jake said. "NO! I will. Are you crazy you went on a survival show to be here unlike me, I auditioned for fun not knowing that I would actually make it. I liked singing and dancing but for fun, I didn't even take it seriously, so I'll leave," I said.

As soon as I said that, our members came in recording and shouted that "ITS A PRANK!" "Thank God I was about to burst out in tears," I said as I hugged Jake tightly. "Sir have a look at this," a staff member said showing PD nim and article. "Oh it looks like the rumors have started, I guess they saw you at the amusement park on the Ferris wheel together. Write an article confirming their relationship please" Bang PD said. We thanked him and were heading out but he said he had one more thing to say. "Since you are on break we've booked flights for the two of you to go see your families in Australia," he said. I was so excited that I started to jump around.

After sincerely thanking him, we went back to our dorms to pack. Jake's mom was also in Australia staying for a few weeks. We decided to call our brothers and have them set up a plan to get both families together at a restaurant. "Okay hyung, suggest going to ******* ****** restaurant at 5 o'clock and say that it's your treat," Jake told his brother. "Jinhyeong Oppa you tell the same thing to mom and dad too," I said. "Okay we got it," they said. They already knew each other which was funny but our families didn't know that so that was a good thing. We finished planning and packing and went to sleep early so we can fly out tomorrow.

 We finished planning and packing and went to sleep early so we can fly out tomorrow