Louis' True Feelings

-Louis P.O.V.-

I'm not sure if Allie would go with me on our date. Will she accept me? Even though there are lots of paps around us?

So many questions are running in my mind. I don't know if Allie feels the same towards me. Hmm, how will I confess my true feelings for her?

I called Harry to come over and to give me some advice and what to wear as well.

"Hey Bro! What's up?", Harry asked.

"Allie and I will have a date tomorrow at 8PM. And I don't know how I would tell her my true feelings.", I answered.

"Oh that's easy. Just be real to her. Say what you want. I don't want you guys to be like me and Holly. Don't let the paps get in your way. You know, if the paps didn't spot Holly and I on a date, I should have told her how I really felt. Don't let the rumors stop you okay?", Harry told me as he pat my shoulder.

"Thank you, Harry. I really know I can count on you." I said to him.

-- Day of the Date --

This is it. It's time. I'm here and I'm just waiting for her. I really feel nervous and excited.

While waiting, I'm gonna use my phone. Whew. I can do this.

Here she is, coming to me. She looks so beautiful. I have nothing to say.

"Hey." She said as she went to me.
"Oh, hey! Have a seat!" I said while being a gentleman.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked. She smiled.

"Uh, anything will do." She said.

"Allie, I wanna tell you something so bad. I've been waiting for this day to come." I said.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"I like you. I like you very much. You've got everything I want for a girl. I think this is the only way I can tell you my feelings. Ever since I met you, I've fallen in love you. I think 'love at first sight' striked me that time." I said, and finally did. I feel so relieved.

"Really? You know, I wanted to tell you that as well. Ever since you've auditioned for X-Factor and ever since One Direction has started, even before that, I have loved you. Wow. I never thought someone like Louis Tonlinson would fall in love with me. You're like every girl's dream boy, and I'm lucky to actually meet you."
She said. I didn't expect her to have that response wow.

"So what's our status now? Is it us already?" I asked.

"Hmm..."

"Oh, so-sorry for being so fast I underst-" I said but she cut me off.

"Yes." She finally answered.

That moment she said the word, my world lit up. I swear. I am feeling mixed emotions right now.

"Thank you, love. I love you." I said.

"Love you too, love." She replied.

Today's the best day ever. It's so amazing. I am speechless.

I stood up and hugged her really tight and kissed her on the cheek. Wow.

A/N
Guys!!! Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for slow updates. I'm really busy because school! Don't forget to comment & vote! Love you all x