Chapter 7 - The call

I'm just waiting for Harry's call. I just can't believe he always notices me.

I accidentally tweeted something:

Waiting for Harry's call .x

Then people started retweeting it and asking for Harry's number. Thank God I deleted it right away. Whew.

I think this is the right time to text Allie. I haven't updated her lately.

To: Allie .x

OMG Allie. You won't believe what I'm going to say. Harry and I exchanged numbers. And he's calling me tonight!

From: Allie .x

OMG Holly. Are you serious? I can't even get Louis reply to my dms. Lucky you, bestie!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You're so pretty, when you cry, when you cry. Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye..."

My phone's ringing. I quickly picked it up. In my surprise, it's Harry.

I answered the call. I'm nervous. My heart's beating faster and faster. I can't believe Harry's calling me!

(a/n bold for Harry, italic for Holly)

H-hello?

Hey babe.

H-hi Harry. What's up?

I'm feeling great. What about you?

Same. Why did you call me?

I just want to tell you that 1D's having a show near your place.

Uh. Yeah. I'll come don't worry. I start saving money now. Haha.

No. You don't need to save. I'll give you free tickets. Just meet me in this place. (a/n pretend Harry gave the place)

Oh sure Harry. I'll be there. But what time?

Meet me at 7.

Yay. I can't wait!

I hope to see you. I wanna meet you personally.

Me too. I wanna see Harry Styles live!!

Hahaha. See you there.

Bye. Love you Harry. (as a fan)

Aw love you too. I love all my fans, don't worry.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He turned the call off already. He even called me babe! Are you kidding me?

OMG. I need to tell Allie about this.

I went to the messages and texted her.

To: Allie .x

Hey Allie. I need to meet you in the plaza tomorrow at 4. See you there .x

From: Allie .x

Sure. But why?

To: Allie .x

I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter. Anyone who has some suggestions? Feel free to COMMENT. If you liked this chapter then don't hesitate to VOTE. If you wanna be updated by all my other fan fics, then FOLLOW.
I really hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for slow updates because I'm busy for school. Keep updated for the next chapters!

Also follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry