Chapter 16 - BFF's Love Life

Allie's P.O.V.

Holly called me to go to their house for a while.

Aww. I'm still playing Flappy Bird. And you know what my highest score is? It's just: 3.

I headed to Holly's house. On the way there, was a car that's parked by the tree. There seems to be a problem. Who might that be?

I went to check out what happened and there was a 'hot' guy standing by facing a tire.

I asked him:

"Hi, Sir! What seems to be the problem?"

"Flat tire.", the guy said.

Wait. His voice is familiar! No, no. That's not him of course. Wait. Omg.

He faced me. And I guess I was right. IT WAS LOUIS TOMLINSON!

"Oh, hey Allie! What brought you here?", Louis said.

"I was on my way to Holly's house then I saw your car and there seems to be a problem. I can call a gas station to help or something??", I said.

Okay, great. I'm blushing.

"No, no, I'm okay. Wait, are you blushing?" Louis said.

"M-me? blushing. N-no of course not haha." I said.

I called some gas station and some working guys to help Louis for the flat tire.

"Hey Allie, you know you've helped a lot and that is so cool." Louis said.

"Oh that's nothing." I replied.

My phone rang and when I checked it, it was Holly.

"Hey Louis, you know I better go. Holly's looking for me so BYE!" I explained.

He grabbed my arm and said:

"Would you go out on a date with me? Saturday, at 8. I'll wait for you." He said.

Before I was able to talk, he drove is car fast down the street. And I went to Holly's.

Wow I just cannot believe what just happened to me. I just saw Louis Tomlinson and woah I helped him!! He also asked me to go on a date! Am I dreaming?!

-At Holly's House-

"Hey Holly!! Can you please pinch my wrist please?", I begged.

"Why?? What's the problem?? Is anything wrong?", Holly replied.

"LOUIS JUST ASKED ME TO GO OUT ON A DATE! WHAT SHOULD I DO I'M FREAKING OUT AND I'M CONFUSED WITH MY LIFE RIGHT 'CAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I'M DREAMING OR NOT!", I said while shouting.

"Hey! Calm down! Isn't that good?? You finally have your own love life! I ship you guys!", Holly told me and I blushed.

"Wh-what should I wear?", I said while sweating because of excitement.

"Wait I'll check my closet. Hmm, I think this royal blue dress looks really good on you. Why don't you try it?", Holly said and gave me the dress.

The dress looks good! But I'm not sure if it looks good on me though.

"Okay! I'll go try the dress. Hope it fits me!", I said and headed to the bathroom.

In Holly's bathroom there's this big mirror when you can see your whole body. And when I tried the dress, wow I didn't know it would fit me!

"OMG Allie! You look stunning! I'm sure Louis would love your look oh I mean would love YOU!", Holly said and we laughed.

"Really, Holly, really? I just hope so. The date is just 2 days away. Can't wait!", I said while smiling.

A/N

OMG guys!! Can't believe I have 3.4K reads!! Wow! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a year! This time, I'm gonna put more time on working on this! Go vote if you liked it!

Love u all x