Chapter 6 - A surprise tweet

Harry tweeted me again. This is what he said:

@shineohnarry Hi. I'll send you a direct message. I hope you reply .x

Then I replied:

@Harry_Styles Sure. I'll wait for it .x

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What will he tell me? I can't stop smiling. I'm blushing right now. I can't believe that a famous celebrity, a guy from One Direction wants to talk to me in a private way.

**after 3 minutes**

Harry already sent me a dm. (a/n the letters in italic are for Holly and the letters in bold are for Harry.)

The dm went like this:

Hi, Holly? Am I right?

H-hi Harry. Yes you're right.

I wanna get to know you more. Let me introduce myself first.

I know you but, okay. It's better to get to know it from the real 'Harry Styles'

I'm Harold Edward Styles. I'm 19. 1/5 of One Direction. How 'bout you? .xx

Hi. I'm Holly Washington. I'm 18. I don't belong to a band but, I'm currently in Senior year.

Can I have your phone number?

Umm.. Sure! (pretend she gave it already)

Here's mine. (a/n pretend he gave it already) Thank you.  I'll call you tonight?

Okay. It's up to you, actually.

Great. Bye. Nice meeting you .x

Bye Harry .xx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Uh. What the heck just happened? Harry Styles sent me a dm and then he asked me my phone number and now we're 'friends' or something.

I shall be waiting for his call tonight. I just can't believe it. For other Directioners he follows they're the ones sendimg him a dm. He sometimes don't reply to them!

The moment I replied to Harry about the dm thing, people are starting to follow me, tweet me that I'm "lucky", and favourite them.

I even see several tweets saying 'Harry pls notice me I love you' or sometimes 'Hi Harry I won't force you to follow mebut it would be great if you do.'

It's like the best day ever.

A/N

Hi. Uh did you like this chapter? Even if I'm the one who wrote this I'm still envy of Holly. I don't dedicate this fanfic to a friend of mine okay? Sorry if it sucks though.
And sorry if it's short.

Pls don't forget to
COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW :)

Also follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry