Chapter 9 - The makeover

We reached my house. My parents and my sister aren't here because they went on a vacation.

If you're asking me why I didn't want to go because of Harry. They'll come back after a month and I am totally home alone. I'm okay at home as long as I have my phone and Allie.

We quickly went to my 'secret' walk-in-closet. No one really knows it except for my sister and Allie.

We went there and sat on the bench. Allie chose clothes and shoes. She told me to try on a blue dress. She didn't really like it.

Now she let me try a red long sleeved top and a white skater skirt.

And she liked it! She braided my hair to a 'french braid'. After she braided it, she put it to the side. My hair's blonde and curly. She also put a 'hippie band' on my hair to fit the style more.

Now she removed my glasses. I'm not a nerd but I wear these big glasses because my eyesight is quite blurry.

She got my contact lense and handed them to me. I don't really wear those 'cause I'm not used to them.

I wore it but only for today. So that I can look presentable when I meet Harry.

She handed me my red Keds sneakers 'cause she thinks it fits the outfit. She's so updated with trendy fashion.

"Do I look good now?", I asked her.

"Wait. There's something missing.", she said.

"What?"

"Make up"

She put powder omy face then gave me a red lipstick. It seems like she's making me look like Taylor Swift. Why oh why?

She put an eyeliner and a light eye shadow.

"OMG Holly. Look at yourself!", she said.

I went to the mirror and turned around. I can't believe I'm so.... pretty?

"Allie thank you so much. Please go with me. You can  hide in the bushes." I pleaded.

"Okay fine. Louis might be there too.", she said.

"Yay!! Thank you so much! I love you as a BFF! Mwa." I said.

A/N

Sorry again for a short chapter. And.Are you guys excited for the meeting of Harry and Holly? Louis might be there to meet Allie! The next chapter is the most awaited yay. So please COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW!

Also follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry