Chapter 8 - The meeting with bestie

I'm in the plaza waiting for Allie. It's been 30 minutes since I've been waiting. Finally. She's here.

"Hi Holly. Sorry I'm late. You told me to meet you at 4 that's why I just came now." she said. She seems so tired though.

"It's okay. I'm too early. Can we like go to a shade or something. It's so hot in here!", I said while fanning myself using my hand.

We went to KFC. It's probably cold there. We ordered a box of chicken. We ate and I told her about what happened last night.

"Okay tell me what you're supposed to say that you can't say through text.", she said.

"This is quite long so you better listen.", I said.

"Okay go go go go.", she said excitedly.

"First, I tweeted Harry then he tweeted me back, and followed me. Second, he tweeted me then sent me a dm. He asked me my number the he gave me his. And third, he told me to meet him at the park at 7 because he'll give me concert tickets. So please. Can you give me a makeover? I need to look gorgeous." I said.

"OMG Holly. Are you kidding me? You'll meet him later for concert tickets. How many will he give you?", she said. She can't stop smiling too.

"I don't really know. If he gives me 2 or more, I'll give you okay? Please don't tell this to  anybody." I said.

"Sure. Now, we have to your house and get ready. It's just 5 so we still have to prepare. Let's go." she said and dragged me to a taxi.

It was quite a long trip though. Maybe 3 or 4 kilometers.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter and sorry if it really sucks. The next chapters will be a lot better. Please feel free to COMMENT, VOTE, & FOLLOW.

Also follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry