Chapter 14 - The Date - Part 2

(Continuation)

Harry's P.O.V.

We talked for a while. She's so fun to be with! She told me how we met and all.

"You know Harry, you're my celebrity crush. And I can't believe I'm dating you right now. So it's your turn to tell some stories about yourself!", she said with her gorgeous smile.

"So, hi. I'm Harold Edward Styles. I'm 20. So that's all.", That's what I told her. But when I sent her a direct message for the first time, that's the same thing I told her except that I was 19.

■■

Holly's P.O.V.

Am I dreaming?! Right now, Harry and I are getting to know each other. It's so romantic in here! I can't believe I'm dating my celebrity crush.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. WHY DID I TELL THAT TO HIM. OH MY GOSH.

Was I even thinking when I said those words? Okay let's just go back to the situation.

I was still eating my food until I realized that's there was a dirt on my face. I didn't mind it because I was still eating and stuff like that. I also thought he won't notice it.

But I was wrong.

He got tissue and wiped my mouth. Our eyes crossed and I saw his eye glitter.

He's so lovely. It's like, I'm in rainbows and a castle with my prince charming.

I never thought that he'd be this kind of guy. A celebrity dating an ordinary girl like me.

■■

All of a sudden, I saw bright lights flashing.

"Harry, what's happening?", I asked him quickly.

"PAPARAZZIS!! We have to run!", he exclaimed.

Oh no. Our perfect date had been broken because of paparazzis.

*after 10 minutes of running*

We landed on a place with a lot of people, that nobody noticed us. What trouble had I gone through? I might get in danger just because of dating Harry Styles.

Harry's P.O.V.

We're on a safe place now. Whew. I thought we won't get through those paparazzis.

Holly looks upset. But I can see that she's trying to smile.

"Harry, I... I better go.", she said.

"Wait, Holly!", I shouted and grabbed her arm.

Our lips arrived a each other's and leaned back. Because she ran away.

She's a good kisser.

I can't go to her because paparazzis might catch us.

■■

*after 5 minutes*

I went home. The boys are watching TV. In my surprise, I saw myself with Holly. Oh my gosh. How would I explain this?

"So.... How was your date?", Niall teased while pointing at the TV.

"Looks like someone's gonna explain something.", Liam teased as well.

"Would you guys just shush. I'm trying to focus!", I said and walked back and forth and forth and back.

Oh no.. I put Holly in great big trouble.

■■

A/N so hi. sorry if i just updated but yah. i'm working on a new fan fic so read it once it's published!