Chapter 4 - Hoping again

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We new every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her 'cause we danced all night to the best song ever! I think it went oh, oh, oh, I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it goes..."

Good morning everyone. Agh! My alarm's so loud. It's really a wrong decision that I stayed up all night. I now have big eye bags. I was just hoping that I would get noticed by Harry. Hehe.

Though, I love my alarm! It's the best song ever. One Direction is the best band I ever loved. Don't worry. I also like 5SOS, The Beatles (of course), Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, and Big Time Rush. There are actually more bands out there but nobody compares to One Direction.

Their music makes me feel forever young and we have to make most of our time and live while we're young. They just have these little things that make me love them more. If you won't say you love One Direction, baby you should know that I would.

Their songs are just so right in the moments I'm in. Their songs are magic. They will always be my summer love, well not just for summer but always.

If you don't like One Direction I'll be coming back for you and I hope that when I approach you again, you'll like them already.

Uh.. woah there? I just mentioned some 1D songs. That's so cool! Oh great. I didn't notice the time. It's 5 am and I need to eat breakfast.

**after eating breakfast**

I got my phone and tweeted 'jfe' and it means 'just finished eating'.

Wait. Harry's online again! I quickly texted Allie.

To: Allie .x

Hey Allie! Harry's online. I hope he notices me this time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She's a fast texter that's why she replied right away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: Allie .x

Really? Go tweet him! He might notice you! Good luck on that bestie :)

But how? I have school today. Today's Monday. I've got a lot of work to do.

I forgot. Our dismissal today is at 10:30 am due to faculty meeting. That's great! I can tweet Harry the whole time!

A/N

Hey guys this chapter sucks but I really hope you like it. If you have suggestions please feel free to COMMENT. If you liked this chapter then don't forget to VOTE. And lastly, if you want to get updated with my other fan fics then FOLLOW me!

Follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry