Chapter 5 - This is the day

I just got home. I got my phone and tweeted 'jgh' which means 'just got home'.

Oh yah. One Direction's free today. It means Harry's online the whole time!

I started to fangirl and scream with his tweets. And now, he's noticing some fans. I need to text Allie about this. Louis' online too!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: Allie .x

Hey Allie! Harry and Louis' online and noticing some fans. Go to Twitter now! Louis might notice you. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She replied quickly. That's actually the usual thing she does. Doing things as fast as she can.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: Allie .x

OMG. Holly, this is the right time. This is the day where our dreams of getting noticed by them will happen. I really hope they do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the right time. I should tweet him now.

I quickly tweeted him. (a/n let's pretend Harry and Holly really tweeted those stuff)

My tweet goes like this:

@Harry_Styles Hi Harry. I think this is the right time for me to tell you that I really love you and I am such a great fan. xx

**after 2 minutes**

(a/n lets pretend this is Holly's twitter account, though it's mine. »»» @shineohnarry)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@shineohnarry Oh hey. I noticed you. I love you too. Thanks for loving One Direction! ♥ .xx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG. Am I dreaming or this is really happening?

A notification came saying: 'Harry Styles followed you'

This can't be happening. I GOT NOTICED BY HARRY STYLES. LET ME REPEAT I GOT NOTICED BY HARRY STYLES.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I continued screaming and screaming and I changed my bio to:

Directioner || Harry/5

My followers started to increase. I can't believe this is really happening! I just got Harry notice me and I'm speechless.

I quickly texted Allie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: Allie .x

Allie. Harry just noticed, tweeted, and followed me. I really can't believe this is happening!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: Allie .x

OMG. Louis did the same thing! This is such a lucky day! Our dreams are starting to come true.

A/N

Hi. Did you like this chapter? Sorry I used my real Twitter account. I just can't think of one. And remember, this is just a fan fiction. This is not a true story and I am forever a L0/5ER. Well then, don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW! And by the way, Holly's not my real name. Hehe.

Also follow me on Twitter:

@shineohnarry