Chapter 3: Date night with Katakuri

I exited my apartment building to see Katakuri leaning against a limo with flowers in his hands. I walked up to him with the biggest grin on my face, and blush rushing to my cheeks.

"Wow. You look beautiful (Y/N). I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, so I just got a dozen red roses." Katakuri said.

"Thank you. You didn't have to get me flowers! That was very nice of you, they are perfect. Also, a limo?? Who are you Katakuri?" I said, grabbing the flowers.

"A beautiful lady like you deserves the best, so I will only give you the best. It only goes up from here." Katakuri said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the limo.

He poured us each a glass of champagne as we talked and got to know each other. He told me that his family owns a very successful business, and he works at the very top of it. He also told me about his love of cars, donuts, and basically any sweet. He was truly the perfect guy it seemed, outside and in.

We arrived at a restaurant in the more fancy part of town. The limo driver went and held the door open for us to get out. I thanked him and Katakuri grabbed my hand, leading me to the restaurant. It was a fancy and expensive looking restaurant.

I turned to Katakuri and pulled his arm down a bit so I could whisper in his ear.

"I think I might be a tad underdressed for this restaurant." I whispered.

He chuckled then said, "Don't worry. I think you look great. We can go somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable."

"No, no. This place is fine, I just don't want to be judged." I said.

"No one is going to judge you for what you wear and if they do then they can bring it up to me and I'll shut them down immediately." Katakuri said, seriously.

"You're my knight and shining armor, Kata" I said, with a sheepish smile.

He grinned then said, "Kata? I like that."

After the waiter sat us at our table Katakuri ordered a bottle of wine and some appetizers. He also insisted on ordering for me, and I'm glad he did because everything he picked out was delicious.

Over the course of dinner and drinks I could feel myself starting to like him more and more. He was sweet, awkward at times, funny, and caring. I haven't felt this comfortable with a mere stranger ever, it's like I've known him forever.

"Do you want to do dessert?" he asked.

"Hm...I know a place that does really good desserts. Can we go there?" I asked.

"Defiantly, I always like finding a new dessert place." he said, getting up from the table and holding his hand out to help me up.

"Don't we have to pay?" I asked, as I got up.

"It's already taken care of (Y/N). Tell the driver where the dessert place is and we'll be all set." Katakuri said.

I smiled as we walked hand in hand with each other back outside.

We arrived at the little hole in the wall dessert shop that I discovered the first night I moved here. Since Katakuri ordered dinner for us, I ordered our desserts. Taking in consideration his love for donuts, I ordered donuts, cookies, and brownies. If we didn't finish it we could just take the leftovers anyways.

We sat at a table once our desserts were given to us, and each took a bite. I let out a sigh at the delectable, sweet taste of the donut.

"Woah. These are the best donuts I've ever tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot." Katakuri said with a smile.

"Good, I'm glad you like them! Now you know my secret little dessert place." I said.

"Yes...we should make this our secret little dessert place from now on. Keep it hidden away from everyone else." Katakuri said, with a wink.

I giggled and continued to eat the treats.

Surprisingly, we finished all of the desserts. We went back into the limo, and headed to my apartment complex. I cuddled up under Katakuri's arm, and rested my head against his chest. He gently stroked my hair with his enormous hands, and placed soft kisses on top of my head.

The limo stopped, which meant we were back at my apartment. I didn't want to leave this position, so I nuzzled deeper under his arm.

"Don't want to leave eh?" Katakuri said, with a chuckle.

"Nooo. You're so warm and comfy, I could stay like this all night Kata." I wept.

Katakuri then lifted my chin so my eyes could meet his. He leaned down and met my lips for a sweet kiss. I deepened the kiss a bit, moving my lips around his. He then bit down on my bottom lip, roughly but not hard enough to hurt. I let a moan escape my lips and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. My tongue danced with his as the kiss continued.

After a few minutes he pulled away, then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You're an amazing kisser." Katakuri said.

I smiled then said, "Likewise."

"We should stop there though. I don't want to go too fast. You deserve more than that." he said.

"Aw. This is the best first date I think I've honestly ever had. Thank you for making tonight special. I'm glad we met!" I said, pulling him in for a hug.

He then went to open the door and he helped me out of the limo. He gave me another tight hug, then a quick peck.

"I'm glad I met you today as well. I hope we can do this again. Text me when you can." Katakuri said.

"We can definitely do this again. See you later, Kata." I said, then walked into my building.

"Oh my god. (Y/N)!!! He sounds perfect! He did all of that for a first date? He must really have the hots for you." Nami exclaimed as I went over the details of the date.

"I know. It was the best date I've ever been on. I don't think I've ever met a guy that sweet before either. And the kiss was just as perfect as he was." I said, excitedly.

"Well, I'm happy for you. It's about damn time you got yourself out there again!" Nami said.

We chatted for another hour, then we said our goodbyes and Nami left. I got ready for bed, set my alarm, and immediately fell asleep. Back to reality in the morning, and back to my new job.

A/N: (Y/N) is finally getting back into the dating scene!!!! With the one and only Katakuri at that!! [Don't worry, this is a Kid x Reader, but there are things that have to happen before that does, trust me. Everything I write is going to make sense. For now (Y/N), is just testing the waters out.] Thanks for reading!!!..xxanna