Chapter 10: Sleepover Time

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'll make the popcorn!" Wire exclaimed.

"Don't burn it like last time. I better come help you." Killer said, shaking his head.

"And I'll pick out the movie!" I exclaimed, taking a seat in the middle of the couch.

Kid swung his body over the couch, taking a seat next to me. Heat was laying on a bean bag scrolling through his phone in front of the couch.

Kid then brushed my hair to the side and leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't pick anything naughty, or else these guys might get the wrong idea, claws."

His hot breath tickled my neck and left shivers running up and down my spine. I swallowed and nodded my head in response. This man can get me this hot with just a whisper in my ear. I must be going insane...

After scrolling and looking through the options, I finally found a movie. Killer and Wire brought the popcorn over and each took a seat, Wire next to me and Killer next to Kid. It was like we were one big family, and that truly brought warmth to my heart and a smile to my face.

"What're you smiling for claws?" Kid asked, turning towards me.

"It's nothing. Let's start the movie." I said, grabbing the remote and clicking play.

The title screen started and I could hear Kid let out a sigh, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is a chick flick isn't it?" Kid asked.

"Maybe... But it's a classic movie from the 90's, and I bet none of you have seen it." I said, snuggling into Kids' arms.

"She's all that? I don't even think I've heard of it before." Killer said.

"Well, you guys are in for a treat then." I said, "Now time to shut up and watch the damn movie!"

(A/N, I watched this movie for the first time this summer and I loved it. Freddie Prince Jr. is ohhhmyyy in this movie, also there is going to be a spoiler for this movie coming up, I'll put a dash before it starts, and another dash when it ends!)

"I'm so happy they ended up together. They really deserved each other" Heat said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Why can't I have something like that happen to me? Life is unfair to us shy guys, I swear." Wire said, crossing his arms.

-

"Well (Y/N), I'll hand it to you. The movie was pretty good. Didn't think I would like it, so I'm surprised. I'm beat though so I'm heading to bed. Goodnight, see you guys tomorrow." Killer said, getting up and heading down the hallway to his room.

Wire and Heat joined Killer soon after, each saying goodnight to me. They were like the big brothers I never had.

-

Once I heard three doors click, I moved on top of Kid, straddling him on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "You're quiet. Did you not like the movie?"

"Quite the opposite actually. I think that movie quickly jumped into my top 10 actually. Good pick babe." Kid said.

Babe. He called me babe. I felt the heat instantly hit my cheeks, and Kid took notice of that and quickly smiled back. He took his hands and wrapped them around my back, then moving lower, massaging my ass with his hands.

"You have an amazing ass by the way (Y/N). That just adds on to your fiery-sweet personality I like so much." he said, placing a firm slap on my butt which caused me to jump forward a bit.