Chapter 13: lemon

Hey there guys long time no see. Enjoy the lemon :)
•••••••••••••••

"Wait here, I'll be right back." I said with a wink, heading into the bathroom connected to Kids' room.

I quickly stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower. Yes I was horny, but yes I also needed a damn shower. Don't get me wrong, the ride back was amazing, but I don't even wanna think about all of the bugs that had crashed into me.

About halfway through my shower I heard the door click open, then quickly click shut. Kid was standing against the door with his arms crossed.

"So... you decided to take a shower and didn't care to invite me? Seems like someone really wants to get punished tonight don't they." he said, slowly removing his clothes and headed towards me.

A grin quickly flashed across my lips.

"Took you long enough to get in here." I said, stepping to the side and making room for Kid.

As soon as he got in he roughly (a good rough lol) pressed me against the wall, and placed his hand around my neck.

He leaned down then whispered in my ear, "Daddy is still deciding what your punishment should be..."

He tilted my head up and went in for a rough, yet passionate kiss. My lips moved in perfect sync with his, filling butterflies throughout my stomach. I could already feel myself getting wet-and no I don't mean because of the shower.

He bit down on my lower lip, allowing his tongue entrance into my mouth. I then felt one of his hands starting to massage one of my breasts, and the other one moved from my neck to my ass. He pressed his body into mine and I could feel his hard cock press into my stomach.

As our kiss continued, my hands found their way to his member, and started to slowly stroke it.

"Fuck claws, your perfect." Kid mumbled out, pulling away from the kiss, then quickly moving to my neck.

His hand moved further down, and he started slipping his fingers up and down my wet folds, gently grazing my clit.

My moaning was becoming more and more apparent, which I could tell was getting Kid more and more antsy.

"Why don't we dry off and move this to the bedroom?" I said, pulling Kids' face up to mine.

"Read my mind" Kid replied, turning the water off then wrapping me in a towel and picking me up bridal style, heading towards the bedroom.

He gently laid me down on the bed, and got on top of me.

"You know, you're just so cute I don't think daddy needs to punish you tonight. I think I'd get a lot more satisfaction if I pleasure you instead." Kid said, resting his head on my breasts.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and wrapped my legs around his torso then said, "Well how about this, why don't we just pleasure eachother then?"

Kid came up and smashed his lips into mine. My lips tingled as they moved back and fourth across eachothers once again. I placed a small bite on his lower lip which made him let out a groan. My tongue slipped into his mouth and wrestled with his.

During the kiss Kid reached down and grabbed his hard member and started stroking it up and down my wet pussy lips.

"You're so fucking wet and warm (y/n). I don't know how much longer I can hold off for." Kid said , continuing moving his cock up and down.

My clit was practically throbbing at this point. I needed him. All of him.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Put it in Kid."

Kid grinned and held his cock at the entrance of my pussy. With one movement, he thrusted inside of me.

"Fuck. Oh. My. God." I screamed out. It was a scream coming from both a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Shit. Are you okay baby? Did I put it in too fast? I can take it out... I'm so sorry." Kid said, looking concerned.

I let out a slight laugh then said, "who knew you were such a softie. I'm okay, I'll get used to it and I'll be fine."

He wiped the hair off of my forehead, then cupped my cheek and planted a firm kiss on my lips.

He then started moving in and out faster and faster, never breaking eye contact with me. I think he enjoys watching me moan, and all of my facial expressions.

He pulled out then said, "flip over."

I did as I was told, and as soon as I got on my stomach I could feel his body weight settle around both of my thighs. He cupped my buttcheeks and played with them.

"Your butt is insane. I love that I can make it jiggle with just a slight touch." he said.

I giggled then felt his member make its way to my entrance once again. He slowly put it in this time. He filled me completely, and damn did it feel good. Fuck, it felt amazing.

"I'm not gonna last long in this position once I get going baby." Kid said moving in and out at an increasing pace.

My only response was my moans getting louder and louder.

I could feel my orgasm growing and knew it was going to explode at any moment. I felt Kids' hand wiggle it's way underneath me, stopping at my clit. He started moving his hand back and forth on my clit causing my legs to shake.

"I'm coming, fuck." I screamed.

Kid came too.

My orgasm was amazing. One of the best I've ever had. I laid there out of breath as Kid slowly exited me and he fell over next to me.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"You wanna know something claws?" He said.

I hummed back in response.

"I love you. I think the moment I saw you outside that bar I fell in love with you, before I even knew your name. Then you waltzed in the next day, and I just knew that it had to be fate, or I'm just one extremely lucky guy. I'm so fucking happy you're in my life. I love you (y/n)." Kid said.

I looked up with tears forming in my eyes. That has to be one of the sweetest and most kind things anyone has ever said to me. I cupped his cheek with my free hand and said, "I love you too Kid."

He gave me one more kiss and before I knew it I had fallen asleep in his arms.

•••••
Aww how cute.

I honestly haven't wrote in so long so I hope this was good. Feels good to be back and writing again!!! I'll update as much as I can but I can't promise when this will be done because I am a very busy gal xxxxanna