Chapter 5

AN: thank you for reading I hope you all enjoy my story ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a week seen Kuroko told Akashi about his cat ears and tail ' Kise Kun is sooo annoying why can't he see that if I tell Akashi my feeling he will not return them ' Kuroko signed. as Kuroko was walking to the basketball court. Aomine saw him "YO TETSU " Kuroko looked up "oh hello Aomine Kun how are you " Aomine smirked " Tetsu one on one " Kuroko smiled a unoticeable smile " ok Aomine Kun "
After the game Kuroko lost 10 -6 "so Tetsu I win that means you have to go on a date" "WHAT don't you go out with Kise Kun " Kuroko asked " no that baka is going out with Akashi " Aomine said watching Kuroko reaction very carefully ' Aakashi Kun dating Kise Kun it's painful ' without noticeing Kuroko was crying "umm Tetsu are you ok" ' shit this is Kise damn plan if this fails I kill that Baka ' Aomine through " I fine Aomine Kun I sorry but I must go " " hay Tetsu go on a. Da-" " I sorry Aomine Kun I can't you see the only person I will ever love is Akashi Kun " with that Kuroko ran away " Akashi did you hear that are you going to change you mind about that married " Aomine turned around to face a shocked Akashi Seijuro.
On the phone
Akashi - what do you want Ryota
Kise - Akashi can't you see that Kurokoicchi is in love with you can you not see it
Akashi - what are you talking about Ryota I am engaged
Kise - well break it off I know you have feeling for him too Akashicchi
Akashi - I he will reject me anyway is that all you called for Kise
Kise- meet me at the basketball court near seirin
Akashi - if your not there I will stab you with my scissors and you will do 120 laps ok
Kise - yes I will akashicchi
"So you see Akashi I wasn't lieing he dose have feeling for you " Kise said