Chapter 13

Akashi and Aomine arrived at the room when they got inside, Aomine was angry and scared for kuroko and Akaahi was ready to kill Yoshiro in the most painful way possible. Yoshiro had kuroko 's arm tied and was holding a knife to his throat, kuroko could be brave anymore and was crying and scared " Akashi Seijiuro have you come to see the show " Yoshiro asked with hidden madness in his eyes." you bastded how dare you do this to Tetsu I'll kill you" Aomine shouted in raged " Daiki go help Ryota" Akashi ordered coldly. Aomine was about to refuse but he saw Akashi eyes and went to help kise." aww scared your little bodyguard might get hurt " Yoshiro laughed. " Se... i kun " kuroko said softly. Akashi looked at kuroko and then back at Yoshiro " i am absolute i am always right and win everything, why woud i need a idiot to hep me " Akashi said icily and calmly stated walking toward Yoshiro. " Sei kun you came" kuroko smiled unnoticeable and cried out in pain as Yoshiro broken his arm more. Akashi had to try not to kill him out of raged and found a hard time control himself. Yoshiro was mad so he pushed kuroko be hide him and aimed his gun at Akashi, Akashi unfazed by this took out his red scissors, Yoshiro laughed " your joking right" he asked unpressed " i through the great Akashi Seijuro , feared by all who be more impressing " Akashi smirked his deadly smirk " no one is allowed to look down on me. know your place" Akashi disappeared and was now be hide Yoshiro , he kicked him and stabbed his arm with his scissors" if you oppose me. i'll kill you no matter who you are" Akashi gaped his arm and twisted it until there was a sickening snap and then he cut of one of his ears , Yoshiro screamed in pain. Akashi then was going to finish him off " Sei kun please don't kill him" kuroko shouted with a shaky voice afraid Akashi might actually kill him. Akashi turned around to help kuroko still pissed he didn't get to kill him' damn i will kill him when Tetsuya is not here'

"lets get you out of here Tetsuya " While Akashi helped untie kuroko, Yoshiro got his gun and was about to shoot.

BANG!!

Akashi could not believe his eyes Tetsuya kuroko the one neko he loved and was meant to be saving and protecting just got shoot saving him "TETSUYA " akashi couldn't stop from tearing Yoshiro bit by bit, by the time the others arrived they gasped as they saw a ripped apart body and Akashi crying " TETSUYA can you hear me please ii love you .. please don't leave me " Midorima acted fast and put presser on the gun shoot wound on kuroko chest " kise call the hospital near by NOW , Aomine call the police " Midorima gave orders. the ambiance arrived and kuroko was rushed to hospital with Akashi leaving the others to clean up and talk to the police.