Chapter 7

AN~ thank you for reading I am happy you all enjoy my story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was time for the party ' I hope this is going to be good ' kuroko through while putting his shoes on. he was wearing a black suit with a light blue hat to cover his ears and a blue tie ' I think I overdressed '. kuroko was too busy think long he didn't hear the door open or the annoying kurokoicchi shout from the one and only kise until kise gumped ( jump hug ) him from be hide. " kise kun could you let go " kuroko asked nearly out of breath " was but kurokoicchi is soooo cute " kise said snuggling deeper into kuroko back. " we will be late for the party if you don't let go" and with that kise let go but dragged kuroko to the car " ok kurokoicchi you have to wear this" kise held up a black tie " kuroko just stared at kise as if he was a pup just leaning to sit " I already have a blue one on kise kun"."waaaaa no I meant wear it around your eyes you can't see where we are going it's a surprise " kise said while tiring the tie around kuroko's eyes. after that they went in the car and drove to where the party was beening held. once they arrived they could hear the heave beat of the music and the smell of alcohol " kise kun " kuroko said " umm oh yes I almost forgot sorry kurokoicchi you can take it off" and with that kuroko took it off to see the big house no it wasn't even a house more like a mansion. ' wow so big I wonder who's mansion this is ' kuroko didn't get much time to look as kise draged him inside. the place was full of people most were dancing to the lound music. kise went away to find Akashi and Aomine when kuroko just sat at one of the chairs alone the side of the room.
Akashi was not I to this sort of party so he was just talking to Aomine. When kise showed up " akashicchi kurokoicchi is here " Akashi glared at kise " Ryouta what did I say " kise paled " Akashi sama kurokoicchi is here " kise said and looked away. Akashi smile and patted kise head like a master would do to a good dog" very well done Ryouta don't forget to get that ink looked at. I don't normally use my scissors to written " Akashi smile evilly before walking off to find kuroko. Aomine looked so confused, he asked " what ink ?" Kise blushes and looked away " aah don't worry about it Aominecchi " kise said but turned around fighting it's also on his back too " Akashi is the king and I am the slave what the f...k kise " kise paled " I make Akashi mad " Aomine paled and just looked away" oh ok let go dance ". Kise gave Aomine a angry look " look they kuroko just went into the room Akashi went into lock the door" and with that Aomine and kise plan started as they locked Akashi and kuroko in the room and went to dance and having a wonderful night completely forgetting Akashi and kuroko as they got drunk.
' where is the bathroom oh it there ' kuroko through going into the bathroom after that he we t into a room trying to find a qute place to rest because his head hurt a lot from the music. just as he got inside he heared a voice he didn't want to hear " hello Tetsuya enjoying the party" Akashi asked. kuroko turned to the door wanting to get out but found out it was locked ' this must be kise and Aomine fault. Kuroko signed " Tetsuya it's best to look at people when they talk" Akashi said getting annoyed. "hello Akashi kun it's nice to see you " kuroko bowed, Akashi got up and walked toward kuroko as he backed up until he hit the door. " there been a misunderstands about me and Ryouta, we don't date never will I I in love with someone" Akashi blush a bit and couldn't meet kuroko eyes while kuroko was frozen in shock ' Akashi loves someone ' kuroko could stop the year that fell from his eye. " Tetsuya don't cry I it you " Akashi said shocked that kuroko was crying ' me Aakashi is in love with me did I hear wrong ' " umm Akashi kun I didn't hear right" Akashi blushes and said it again" I I am in love with you Tetsuya " kuroko blushed and started to cry because he was happy and Akashi panicked " Tetsuya Tetsuya Tetsu-" " Akashi kun I happy I like you too" kuroko smiled while blushing and hugged Akashi ,Akashi laughed soft " now shaw we get out of this room " Akashi said " H Hai Akashi kun "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: I so sorry about my spelling I really bad at it I hope you enjoy that I written more soon bye for now ^w^