Chapter 14

The doctors said that kuroko will be fine but Akashi couldn't stop worrying . everyone was worried kise was siting on Aomine knee crying hoping kuroko would be ok and muraskabara has stop eating his chips and Midorma was standing in the coner with a worried expression on his face.

" He has woke up and he wants to see you first " the doctor said to Akashi. Akashi walked to the room where kuroko was and when he opened the door he was sadden and shocked at what he saw " Sei kun" kuroko said. he was on the bed with bang aids all over his chest and tummy and on one of his neko ears and tail, he was all black and blue but that not what shocked Akashi the most it was his once beautiful sea coloured eyes now one was a deep red like Akashi own eye. " Tetsuya you I "
Akashi stuttered he couldn't keep his cool mask on any more and ran towards kuroko beening careful of his injures he hugged him and started crying " Tetsuya I I through I loses you . please don't scary me like that again ii love you Tetsuya " kuroko looked shocked but really happy he gave Akashi one of his most rarest and biggest smiles ever " Sei kun I love you too and thank you for coming for me" Akashi blushed and kissed kuroko, kuroko blushed and kissed back. while they were kissing unaware of the others at the door

" Daikicchi own baby's have grown up " everyone gave kise odd looks kise smiled happily until scissors almost cut his face and land behide him "care to repeat that Ryouta " Akashi smiled and kuroko blushed realising everone has see him and Akashi kiss " KUROKOCCHI I WAS SO WORRIED SSU!!" Kise hugged kuroko. Midorma handed kuroko a big fog plush " not like I care or anything but get better soon here your lucky item " he went to stand beside the bed. " chips for kurochin " Murasakibara handed kuroko his chips " Tetsu you scared me don't do that again " Aomine said " thank you Midorma kun and Murasakibara kun and Aomine kun "

kuroko smiled and kise still hugging kuroko accidentally moved his leg on kuroko part and make kuroko give a surprised gasp and moan. kuroko blushed and kise paled.

"Ryuota we need to talk come with me " Akashi smiled his ' creepy kind' smile. " good lucky Ryuota please come back alive " Aomine pleaded. everone gave kise sad looks apart from Midorma and kuroko " Sei kun don't be too mean " kuroko called out before the door shut. it was silent until Aomine spoke " so Tetsu have you and Akashi done it yet" kuroko blushed " wwhat " Aomine smirked" your missing out Tetsu "Murasakibara lazily handed kuroko a vanilla milkshake " thank you Murasakibara kun " kuroko smiled.

they all stop when they heared " NOOO ITS HURTS AKASHICCHI NOOO NOT THE INK " from kise and then they heared a angry shout from Akashi " DONT DEFE ME I AM ABSOLUTE COME BACK HERE " and a few minture later a smiling Akashi walked back in and hugged kuroko and then walking slower was kise with his cloths roped and cut by scissors and with ' Akashi is the king ' inked onto his head. " sorry kurokoicchi I will never do that again." Kise bowed and hugged Aomine " kise kun it's ok don't let Sei kun bother you so much"

kuroko said while whispering to Akashi he was too mean and Akashi whispered he will make up for it. " Ok everyone out Tetsuya need rest " Akashi said/ ordered and everyone went out the first one out was Kise. kuroko started at Akashi eyes " I know you want to know it's because he was in the middle of trying to pull it out but then you came and saved me Sei kun " kuroko softly kissed Akashi lips with all the love he could mange into one kiss.

Akashi kissed back " your still beautiful my Tetsuya " kuroko smiled and lay his head on Akashi chest and fell asleep with Akashi.

"I love Sei kun too" he mumbled. Akashi kissed his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for the late update it deleted itself to the first time I so sorry. I sorry for my bad drawings too . I thinking about writing a Lemon for the next chapter but I just blush and can't write it but I will try. thank you all for reading hope you enjoy this and pleas e of you have any ideas or want me to add anything please tell me , I sorry for my horrible spelling.thank you all again ☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️