Chapter 12

Akashi was worried and had a bad feeling that's when he saw someone who had black hair but that's not what catch Akashi eye it was the black cat ears and tail that did" stop the car " Akashi ordered and Akashi got out, Yoshiro notice Akashi and smirked and ran, Akashi followed him but was too late as he watched kuroko get carried into a van.

~~~~ with kuroko ~~~

When kuroko woke up he was feeling dizzy and felt that his arm were tied and he was on something soft ' a bed maybe ' he open his eyes the room was dark but he could make out a door and a widow too high for him to reach and he notice that he was chained to the bed. ' wha , oh I got kidnapped I guess ' kuroko through. the door opened and  a man with black hair and black cat ears and a tail with a white bit at the end walked in, he smiled sweetly

at kuroko " Ah Tet chan your awake are you hurt

anywhere" Yoshiro asked. " why did you kidnap me Yoshiro san" kuroko questioned with his blank voice. Yoshiro kneeled down where kuroko was tied up and lifted his chin up, there faces were inches away " because your mine Tetsuya "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ with Akashi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi was in one word pissed he fired his maids for not obeying and he finally found where kuroko was benign held  and he needs a plan but with the generation of miracles in front of him 'more like the generation of idiots ' he through as he watch them all. Murasakibara was eating his candy and Midorima was trying to get his lucky item back of Murasakibara which was a rare chocolate bar. Aomine was completing about a crying kise clinging to him." Daiki, Ryota,Shintaro and Atsushi" Akashi smiled his creepy smile and everyone apart from Muraskibara and Midorima went pale."Akashicchi why did you call us" kise being brave asked Akashi " Tetsuya has been kidnapped and we are going to get him back " kise stated crying "kurokoicchi noo" , Aomine looked angry " Damn it Tetsu" ,the other was oddly silent." whats the plan Akashi" Midorima asked knowing Akashi has a plan, everone looked to Akashi. after saying the plan they all begain to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~with kuroko~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kuroko had been druged and was feeling hot but he refused to do anything as he got beat up." Tet chan why won't you talk " Yoshiro said angry his Tet chan will not talk he kicked kuroko and walked out the room. ' Akashi kun please help me' kuroko through before sleeping because of blood loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~with Akashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi has just gotten everyone in place outside the abandoned building where his Tetsuya is bening hed."ok, go" Akashi said into the ear piece, kise and Murasakibara went into the build on the first floor there was some guys " 12 guys all armed first floor Akashi" kise said darkly smile. " ano Hello do you know if you can help us our car broken down and we need help" kise said one of the guys looked at kise and Muraskibara " we can't help , get losses" one guy near Murakaibara bumped into his candy and it fell to the ground there was a dark air surrounding Muraskibara even kise looked scared" you make me drop my candy now i will crush you " murasakibara grasped the poor guys head and throw him across the room. The fighting broke out from there. Aomine and Akashi went in next going to the bastment and Midorima shoot some of the guys with his sniper.As Akashi and Aomine got closer to the room that held kuroko they could hear sounds of pain and crying as they got closer they became clearer " ssto ....p Yoshiro " 'that was Tetsu' Aomine through. Akashi looked deadly pissed ' please wait for me my Tetsuya '