Slip

just as I was getting to the door I slipped. falling backward surrounded by darkness I hit the ground. "that is what you deserve!" a Russian man spat kicking me in the stomach "ah" I screamed in pain. "y/n! what's wrong baby?" my mom asked rubbing my back "mommy my stomach hurts" I cried "well, that's a symptom" Bruce told me "I don't care just make it stop!" I cried "why would I do that?" a Russian man yelled "I would rather send you on a mission" he continued "o-ok what's the mission?" I stood up "a laboratory has something we need. get it and bring it back" he commanded. I was on the mission in the lab "hey! you aren't allowed in here!" I threw the man into a wall and grabbed the item, I have no clue what it is but I am doing as told. I was leaving the lab when a man shot the item, it shattered and I threw him into the wall and looked at the item my hand was bleeding from the broken glass. I failed, I never fail. when I got back I was beaten and beaten and beaten some more. the next morning or that evening I never know what time it is anymore, the next morning I woke up to a mans voice "y/n" he sang in a high voice "no! please! I will do better! I can do better!" "to late my dear" he said walking into the room "GET UP!" he yelled grabbing me by the hair and pulling me down the hall. we entered a new room and he put me in a chair strapping my arms and legs down  then over the speakers a man spoke "code red all men to your stations" the man grabbed me and dragged me back to my cell. as he was closing the door he shot me to get rid of all the 'witnesses' "ow ow ow"  I cried between breaths. god why is it always me? a man in red white and blue entered my cell, he touched his ear "I found someone"

I shot up sitting in the med bay hospital bed with Nat on my right and tony on my left Bruce and Clint were talking across the room "y/n!" Nat stood up and tony did the same "is this real?" I started crying "yes, yes y/n its real!" Nat rubbed my back as I slowed my breathing and stopped crying. I was finally back.