John

this chapter is going to be written in mostly Tony's pov

 tony stark

I'm on my way to a meeting with a man who provides weapons to the avengers

"hello" I said shaking his hand and taking a seat "where are the rest of you?" he said agitated "well they are busy at the moment" I was a little surprised by his comment "well I need all of you" he leaned back in his chair "well I can call down as many as possible" I tried to compromise "good" his expression was blank. I called everyone down and about 10 minutes later Nat and y/n showed up "Clint and Bruce are coming" Nat told us sitting down y/n sat beside her "is cap coming?" I asked "no" she  shrugged as I sat back down. everyone arrived and the man started, I could tell y/n wasn't paying attention she was looking at the man but she wasn't listening, "we are thinking of adding bigger guns but in a smaller package" he started "would that even work?" Nat asked, "we think so, we have to test them first" he half snapped "now if we could go outside I can show you some new training supplies" he stood up. as we were leaving the room I noticed y/n was still sitting "y/n" I tapped her shoulder and she snapped from her thoughts "hm?" she looked up at me "lets go" I smiled, she stood up and we started walking "you ok?" I asked trying to cover the worry in my voice "yeah" she smiled.

 we got outside and y/n stood away from the group. the man handed us water bottles "you might need these" told us as he gave us guns. y/n took a drink of her water and stood there in the grass watching us "now shoot those targets" he pointed at some targets. at this point it was only me, Nat, Clint and y/n. I look over at y/n to see her clutching her stomach and leaning over like she was about to hurl I turned back to the targets and continued the training.

we finished and I looked back over to y/n and she was gone, I figured she went inside but when she didn't show up for lunch I started to get worried "hey Nat, where is y/n?" I asked pouring a drink "I haven't seen her since this morning, I sure she will turn up" she smiled

she didn't 'turn up' we haven't seen her in a week.