Gone

Nat was going to be gone for 3 more days. I am thinking about how to say 'I love you too' to her "Natasha, I love you" I practiced "that sounds forced!" I groaned "I love you too" I tried again "ughhh" I groaned throwing a lamp at the wall, it reminded me of the vase I threw at the wall a fee months ago, I touched the tips of my fingers to the scar. Nat says it makes me look like a badass but to me it looks more like a shameful reminder. I didn't want to wait for Nat to come home, so u hung out with Tony.

"not funny" I groaned rolling my eyes "it's pretty funny" he laughed "how?!?!" I was sitting on the counter like usual "your pain my gain" he laughed "how do you gain from me tripping in the hallway?" I rolled my eyes "it's funny!" He yelled "no!" I yelled back storming out

I went to the living room to find thor struggling with the TV remote "thor?" I walked over and sat next to him, even when we were both sitting he towers over me. "AH my favorite mortal, lady y/n can you help me with the motion picture box?" He looked down at me "yeah, what do you want to watch?" I looked up at him then over to the TV  " I don't know?" He said very loudly " well when you figure it out come find me" I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I went to get a candy bar but thought for a moment "I probably shouldn't eat this" I said to myself putting it back and grabbing an apple

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, Bored and missing Nat. The door flew open and Nat fell onto the bed "y/n" she groaned laying on her back looking at the ceiling "hm?" I asked stroking her hair with my fingers "can you heal me? I little! It's nothing big but it hurts" she unzipped her suit and showed me her badly bruised side, it was just above her left hip. "Yeah" I smiled placing a hand over the bruised area, I healed it and wiped the blood from my nose. My side hurt a little, the same spot as her. I leaned over her and kissed her soft lips. "You weren't supposed to be back for a few more dabys, but I'm glad you came home early"   smiled kissing her again then laying beside her "I missed you" I smiled "I was gone for 1 day" she smiled " I love you" I looked over at her, she smiled and looked into my eyes "I love you too"