It's over

I am doing better, I'm back in me and Nat's regular room and the zone out things are gone, along with the headaches, dizziness and nausea. "y/n" Nat stormed into the room, uh oh what did I do now? "hi Nat" she stormed over to where I was sitting in the window seal "did you kiss Steve?!?" she yelled, I don't like yelling sometimes its a trigger for my 'episodes' "what?!? no! who told you that?!?" I stood up "Steve! he told me you were training and went up to him and kissed him!" she yelled back "It's the opposite! I was training and he walked up asked if I was ok, I was walking to the kitchen and he pushed me against the wall and tried to kiss me! a few minutes later I had my first zone out!" I yelled, she took a step back and looked shocked and mad as I curled up on the floor crying because I feel like the people yelling at me hate me because most of the time they do. "y/n" she kneeled down "I'm sorry, he told me that you were taking advantage of both him and me" she stood up "I'm gonna talk to him" she said leaving. I sat there crying leaning against the wall. 

about 10 minutes later  I was still crying but not over Nat I was crying over Steve, I trusted him, he was my friend but what he did crossed the line. I heard a knock at the door. "c-come in" I said threw tears. tony walked in and looked around "y/n?" he called out "over here" I said threw sobs. he kneeled down and looked me in the eye "y/n? what's wrong?" he asked concerned "Steve told Nat that I kissed him" I sobbed "and Nat was really mad at me, she yelled at me" I sobbed harder "hey, its ok! did you kiss him?" tony put a hand on my shoulder "no!" I kept crying "then why are you worried?" he smiled "I don't know!" I cried he hugged me "it's ok, its over" he told me as I cried into his shoulder slowly falling asleep.