My Dad?

"Johnathan parsley y/l/n, a H.Y.D.R.A general known for marrying women having their children then killing the women and giving the children to H.Y.D.R.A" Jarvis showed us a file with a picture of my dad. "what" I sat there in  shock "y/n-"  "don't" I got up and left the room 

I didn't go back to the bed room. I couldn't face anyone. "hey y/n"  Clint smiled as I walked by, I didn't respond or even look at him "y/n?" he called over to me. as soon as I got out side I  burst into tears. I slid my back down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. "no, it cant be true. my dad? work for hydra? no, no, no, no" I muttered as I panic came over me. no, no, no, no, no, no, no. he couldn't! my whole childhood was a lie? I don't believe it "y/n?" a hand touched my shoulder and I was pulled from my thoughts. it was raining and dark. Nat was sitting next to me with an umbrella "come on, its cold out here" she stood up and signaled for me to follow her. I stood up and followed her, I was dripping wet and cold. "lets get you changed"

as we walked walked through the lobby the other avengers looked at me "y/n?" tony looked over at me concerned "she's ok" Nat assured him we went up to our bedroom and Nat started the shower  "take off those clothes" she gestured to my dripping wet clothes and hair "ok" I muttered. a few minutes later she came back out of the bathroom "ok the shower is ready and there are dry clothes on the toilet" she smiled "ok, thanks" I walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, the water ran down my face as I got in. I turned around and let the water run down my back as I shampooed my hair. I finished washing myself and put on the pj's that Nat set out for me. Nat made me a sandwich and I sat at the counter "y/n" tony walked into the room "hi tony" I looked over at him "please don't do that again" he smiled "what?" I asked taking a bite of my sandwich "run off. you had us worried" "oh, sorry" I smiled sadly.

me and Nat went back to the bedroom and laid on the bed. we were both laying on our sides, she wrapped her arms around my stomach and pulled me close. I turned and faced her. she kissed me and I turned back to the window and we both fell asleep.