Stay away

I woke up still in Tony's arms. tears had stained my face and my eyes stung. "tony?" I whispered into his shoulder "yeah?" he whispered back "where is Nat?" I mumbled "murdering Steve" he chuckled "you slept for about 6 hours, its 9 (pm) "he looked down at me "oh" I smiled  "how about we get something to eat?" he wondered "ok" we stood up and went to the kitchen

Nat and Steve were sat on opposite sides of the table glaring at each other Nat had a cut on her forehead the was bleeding down her face and a cut on her arm, it looked deep. Steve also had a cut on his face but I didn't pay any attention to that "Nat!" I ran over "are you ok?" I asked her looking at her arm and head "I'm ok" she looked up a.t me "let me fix it?" I looked into her eyes hoping she would say yes "ok if it will make you feel better" she sat still so I could work. I healed her head the her arm, when I finished I wiped the blood from my nose and sat in a chair glaring at Steve, tony sat next to and drank his coffee he handed me a glass of water and an orange. "I-" "shut up" Steve started but I quickly snapped at him. "you told me my girlfriend cheated! so you aren't allowed to speak" Nat glared "I have things to do" I stood up walking out. the tension was making me uncomfortable, anxious. I went outside to get some air.  

once I went back inside I looked for tony, he had messaged me telling me he needed to talk. "hi" I said walking into the lab "hey, want a solo mission?"