Date night

I am all healed, me and Nat are going on a date! We are going to a fancy restaurant at six o'clock tonight!

I was putting on a long green dress that compliments my y/h/c, as I was getting ready to pull it up over my stomach I saw the scars from H.Y.D.R.A and from all the times I was shot. They look so weird and ugly. I thought to myself as finished pulling the dress up. "Y/n, are you almost done?" Nat called from the bathroom "yeah, one sec!" I called back putting pearl earrings in and putting a matching necklace around my neck.

We entered the restaurant. "Reservation for Natalia" Nat smiled at the server who guided us to a table. We sat down and the server introduced herself "hi, I'm Felicia I will be your waitress tonight! Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked smiling "can I have a sprite?" I smiled up at her "of coarse! And you?" She looked over at Nat "a coke please"  she smiled "ok! I will bring those right out for you!" She walked away leaving us alone. I looked over the menu and decided on a steak. Felicia came back over to our table "have you decided what you wanted to eat?" She smiled brightly "I will have the steak, medium well" I smiled back "ok and you?" She looked over to Nat "the same" she smiled "ok that will be out in a bit!" She smiled as a different server walked over with our drinks. A few minutes later one of Tony's rich friends came over "hey y/n!" She said loudly "you girls ditching the boyfriends tonight?" She laughed "oh, not exactly" I smiled up at her "then what are you girls doing alone in a fancy restaurant like this?" He smile started to drop "we are on a date" I smiled brightly "but you are both girls! That's- that's disgusting!" Her expression changed to a disgusted face "well no Susan it's not, I can't help I'm attracted to this perfect woman" I snapped "well, I hope you are excited to rot in hell" she growled then she turned and walked away. "Nat I'm sorry you had to experience that" I looked over to Nat "it's ok, let's not let it ruin our night" she smiled as Felicia came over with our food "ok, two steaks!" She set our food down "thank you" I smiled back and she turned to walk away. We ate our food, paid and left. It was a good night.