John? no, I'm dad.

ack to y/n

y/n

I was outside while the others were doing a training thing with a guy, he looks so familiar. he gave us water bottles we all took a drink and I stood away from the group. a few minutes past and a sharp pain hit me. my stomach hurt really bad, I tried to call for tony or Nat but I couldn't get the words to form. tony looked at me but I couldn't get him to walk over. suddenly someone grabbed me, I tried to fight back but I couldn't. "tony" is all I could get out before it all went black.

"wake up!" a man shouted as he slapped me across the face, I recognized his voice, it was my father "john?" I still refuse to call him dad "john? no, I'm dad" he leaned down and put a hand on my cheek, I pulled away. "you aren't and never have been, never will be, my dad. father? yes, dad? no." I said through gritted teeth. "why do you have me here?" I looked up at him "well, you escaped and I don't like that. but you are special, you escaped, none of the others did that, well, the others are also all dead, so" he smiled "you asshole" I muttered "you killed them, you killed them all!" I yelled, he leaned down "no, an agent killed them, an agent followed protocol, I wasn't even in the country" he smiled "my family will come for me" I growled as he started to walk away, he spun back around and looked at me "don't be to sure" he spat, he left the room and the door slammed shut. 

I know its been at least two days but I don't care. they are coming to find me any moment now.

tony

its been a week we are looking but we can't find her "she knows we are looking for her!" I yelled "it's hard for her to know if she's dead stark!" Steve yelled "she isn't dead!" Nat yelled "we are going to the next base! and we will find her soon!" I yelled "fine!" he yelled leaving the room "she's scared, I know it and we need to find her"

y/n

I'm really scared, I need them to find me, agents have been beating me, my father only has me because he thinks I'm special, right now I'm in a room, with bright white lights, a man comes in with a syringe "no! no, please!" I yelled as he came closer, he injected me and the pain took over. it was to much and I closed my eyes 

tony

we landed away from the base and made our way to it, taking down agents on our way. we entered the building that seemed kind of empty. we each went separate ways. I was checking rooms in a long dark hallway when I saw a room with lights. I entered the room to see y/n strapped to a table unconscious "holy shit, y/n!" I ran over and unstrapped her "ah, ah, ah, that is not a good idea" a man stood in the door way, I blasted him and he fell to the floor "tony" y/n whispered with a raspy voice "y/n, hey, its ok, its going to be ok" I picked her up "guys I've got her" I went back to  the jet

y/n

I woke up a little and saw tony shoot my dad with a blaster, he wasn't dead, just unconscious. "tony" I whispered it hurt to talk but I didn't care "y/n, hey, its ok, its going to be ok" he picked me up "guys I've got her" he said, his voice was full of relief. then it all went black again.