Prologue

October 17 marks 15 years since the disappearance of young Nova Clematis Lupin-Black. Everything has been hard on everyone but especially on Perseus due to their twin bond.

The thing with being a twin is that they can synchronize anything and everything they do. Most can communicate through what they call a mind link but Perseus has never been able to do that due to her being taken so young.

He on the other hand feels as if somethings missing he knows it's his twin but also know she's still alive because if she wasn't that missing feeling would've turned into heart breaking pain of no longer feeling them.

Sirius Black-Lupin walks into the twins old nursery and looks at her little bed and sees her favorite stuffed animal.

A big black dog.

She was always Sirius' baby girl although the same for Remus. Sirius had a closer bond towards her just like Remus to Perseus.

Remus and Perseus knock on the nursery's door and hear a muffled "come in."

They walk in with teary eyes and ask: "Does it still smell like her?"

He just shakes his head no.

"Can we just watch old memories and be lazy today with everyone?" Sirius asks

"Sure. I'll get Mom, Dad, Reg, James, Lily, and Harry over." Remus said.

Time Skip:

Once everyone is there, there is a quick flash of white light and a letter falling out of it. Remus not wanting his husband, friends or the children getting it goes to get it and reads out loud with shock evident on his voice.

To Potters and Lupin-Blacks:

I understand this must come as a shock but you're a little girl is still alive Nova Clematis Lupin-Black or more known as Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen is alive.

I wish I can say that she has the perfect happy life but sadly it isn't that true. Many things have happened and will happen to her in the future.

If you wish to see what happened that night and what happened and is going to happen to Nova go to Hogwarts.

There and only there will you be able to see what's happened and going to happen but be warned it's not all happy. Due to that there will only have 5th years and up if you wish to bring people do so but both Minerva McGonagall and Amelia Bones have to be there and unfortunately so does Albus Dumbledore.

May the Odd be ever in
your Favor.

Without any second thoughts they all put their shoes back on and appreciated to Hogwarts.

"Albus! This better not be some type of joke this isn't funny!" Remus and Sirius yelled

"My boy. I don't know what you are talking about but can you tell me so I can help you my boy." He said with his grandfatherly smile and twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm not your boy Albus! Here read it and call for those people while I call for those we want here to see what's going to happen. We are to meet in the RoR room in 15 minutes." He said with a voice that said no arguing with him.

All Dumbledore did was nod his head a got both Minnie and Amelia there while Harry got Hermione and Ron there. To sit next to him.

Everyone finally settled into the room Regulus decides to say "I know you were all wondering why you were here but today we are all learning what really happened to Sirius' and Remus' first only daughter Nova Clematis Lupin-Black."